MVX - Semimodular synths.

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:help:

I've programmed some semimodular synths with Synthedit and I would appreciate an opinion from some of you.
At this time there's too much work to do to make them attractive, but I think that the concept is interesting.
Please, take a look and send me some feedback.
Thanks.

https://mvxsynths.blogspot.com/
Last edited by wikter on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Just tried one of them. Actually it's one of the most "true analog" sounding
virtuals i've tried. Just a-b'ed it with my sh 101 hardware synth and it came pretty close. Real analog synths sound like this without any effects on! Not bad at all :wink:
Peace&love Kim Olesen
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Hey, cool Javier. I will be trying them out soon. The link to Moreno VX4 is not working though. :( The others work fine.

these things rock. i can't wait till the vx4 link gets fixed so i can try out that one.

Quality sounds.
Thanks!

B
My signature kicks your signature's ass.

Thanks Javier, they look cool, gonna try them out later :D
" He's not the mesiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Arrgh! Please fix the VX4 link!

Very nice synths, great sounds. I can see myself using these :D

I just sent a message using the e-mail address on the site letting them know the VX4 link is bad. Hopefully soon... :)

The link to the VX4 is still broken. No one's figured out a tricky way to link to it, have they?

oops, the reply is in another place... I said that I've tryed hard to update the files in my page, but the server seems sleeped.
Julius

finally I've updated the page. A new MVMLite version and some patchs are loaded. The design has changed a lot so now the banners will appear only one time... monolithic page.
Julius

I just went there to check it out.Theres a big annoying ad box that doesnt go away and its covering the links.I tried going back 3 times.

opiadream wrote:I just went there to check it out.Theres a big annoying ad box that doesnt go away and its covering the links.I tried going back 3 times.
You can close that box if you click on the 'x' in its top right corner.

However, the ads do keep popping up (so it's not just a one-time thing), and the link gives me a message about wrong page or some such thing... and when I get to the VSTinstruments page, the links don't respond...?
- Dingo
The higher you soar the smaller you seem to those who cannot fly. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Palestinian Media Watch - Arab-Israeli Conflict

Yeah, I'm just getting redirected to:

http://galeon.hispavista.com/redirigir.phtml

Return to “Modular Synthesis”