Feature request: Use Kairatune as effects plug in

Official support for: futucraft.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kairatune

Hi,

first let me say: Great synth! Very unique sound. I really like it.

What I especially like is the delay section. It would be great if the Kairatune effects would be available on it's own. Be it that the synth itself can be used as effect (I've seen other synths which can do that) or as separate plug in.

Hi,

Thanks!

The delay section has a special design and yes it does have a unique sound. Making a filter delay FX plugin that would sound like Kairatune's delay section would be technically possible, although a bit challenging. It's not as simple as it might seem, and unfortunately not as simple as we may see on some other instruments. I personally would love to have such a thing and it would be very interesting to create one. But there's only 24 hours in a day and i'm already using 25 of them. :(

Nonetheless - thanks for the request! I think it's a wonderful idea and from time to time i do manage to squeeze in some development time for Kairatune. So who knows... :)

I'm a software developer myself, although in a very different field, and know that stuff is often much more complicated than it seems from the outside.

But I'm sure, if you ever get around to release something like that, it would get quite popular.

I tried to replicate the delay in my DAW some time ago, but the results were rather disappointing. Maybe, if/when time permits, you could write something about its inner workings on your blog? (Signal flow, internal processing etc.)

Return to “Futucraft”