Pre-sales question - Any upgrade path on sample libraries?

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, as the subject says, just wondering if there is any upgrade path with your sample libraries?

I typically chop up beats in Ableton Live and assign single hits to pads on the Push controller. I'm thinking that your Single-Hits packs would fit nicely with my current workflow, but if I later decided I'd like more articulations is there any way to upgrade to a Multi-Velocity pack?

Also looking at potentially investing in BFD at some stage too, so would like to be able to upgrade to BFD versions too if I go down that path.

cheers!

Hi there

If you get the single hits pack and then go for the MV pack later email us and we can create a voucher to give you a discount on the MV pack. May not be the whole difference but it will be reasonable. With the BFD pack / kontakt packs we don't offer upgrade paths for these packs as these we see as separate products which take there own time to build and have their own costs involved. So you would have to buy that pack separately.

THanks

Nick

May not be the whole difference but it will be reasonable.
That's sounds reasonable Nick!

..and that's fair enough about the BFD/Kontakt versions too. I'm pretty partial to just working with Live's drum racks so the MV pack will likely do it for me anyway.

Playing with the Yamaha samples now .. very cool. Think I'll be ordering the Slingerland next!

Thanks!

Return to “Drumdrops”