Reason patch issues (Ludwig Super Classic Kit)

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,
I bought the Ludwig Super Classic Kit (multi-velocity) and the quality is great. But there are some issues with the included Reason Combinators...

-The high hats (F#1 and A#1) don't sound at high velocities. I'm not sure if the issue extends beyond those, but something seems wrong.

-And less seriously, "1965 Ludwig Kit Multi Pack.cmb" has the wrong Combinator skin. Looks like it's from the Yamaha Hybrid Kit.

If someone could look into this it would be great :)

Hi Pepin,

Glad you like the kit!

Thanks for the heads up regarding the issues with the Ludwig Kit.

I'm recording in the studio this week but I'll take a look asap an let you know what I find.

drumdrops_ben wrote:Hi Pepin,

Glad you like the kit!

Thanks for the heads up regarding the issues with the Ludwig Kit.

I'm recording in the studio this week but I'll take a look asap an let you know what I find.
Great, thanks!

Hi Pepin

We have now updated the MV pack on the site. Just head to your account and redownload the latest version. Hopefully the issues have been fixed now. If you find anything else let us know. Thanks for bringing them to out attention.

Cheers

Nick

miloco wrote:Hi Pepin

We have now updated the MV pack on the site. Just head to your account and redownload the latest version. Hopefully the issues have been fixed now. If you find anything else let us know. Thanks for bringing them to out attention.

Cheers

Nick
Thanks! Downloading the updated kit now :)

Return to “Drumdrops”