Strange problem importing wav stems into cubase?!

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, My reggae Drum tracks are listed as 76bpm(DD3 76 REGGAE 02) but are somehow seeming to warp out of sinq, over time, against the tempo grid..Im using cubase and my project is absolutely set up to 76bpm..I initially tried changing the bpm on the project to see if I could match the imported track but it just wouldnt line up...Then I took a sample of the bassline from early in the riddim and put it in the correct position later on and it didnt match...This is the strangest and most frustrating problem ive ever had with cubase and ive been using for some years now. Ive recording quite a few other instument and vocal tracks around the origonal drum wav before I had noticed something was off.. so its a mess if they are all off too now!...PLease give me a simple answer to whats happening! Thanks for any Help! Ray :pray:

Hi Ray

I think we have spoken but for anyone else with the problem it is because the full length multi-tracks and stems are live drum tracks. They are not locked to the tempo. You have to load up the tempo map that is included first and then the track will follow. We are gradually going through the catalogue and also adding locked to the beat multi-track loops (into, verse, chorus etc) and locked stem construction loops in the same form.

Our original live loops are also live however we are also now adding locked to the beat fills and grooves in each loop pack. Done most of the recent catalogue but got to work our way through the old catalogue.

Cheers

Nick

Return to “Drumdrops”