Final Alpha released

Official support for: liqube.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Resonic Player

Original Facebook thread:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=620267414693114
Resonic Alpha 999 is finally here. Get it on http://www.resonic.at !

This big update brings numerous essential performance and usability improvements, tons of fixes, and a couple of new features.

This release also marks the end of the Alpha phase, and introduces version numbers. The website was reworked as well. About a year after Resonic was first released to the public the player's core is exceptionally fast, stable, and flexible enough to go Beta.

For a full list of changes, improvements, and new features read http://www.resonic.at/whatsnew or use the 'What's New' tab on the Resonic Facebook page. There are almost 70 (!) items in the changelog for this particular update.

New and updated keyboard shortcuts can be found here http://www.resonic.at/docs/shortcuts

Why don't you drop by the discussion forums some time?
http://www.resonic.at/forums

A lot of work went into this. Thanks have to fly out to the supporters, the beta testing team, private testers, and to all the users sending me feedback all the time.

Enjoy :)
Posting 3 third.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
liqube · resonic · pro + player

Very nice, tried an older version about a year ago, but the new one is much more responsive, would love to have some color schemes, it`s a bit too too much on the bright side for my taste right now, anyway, it looks very promising, thank you!

Thanks Resonic Alpha 999 is very fast and stable.

Best audio player on the world :tu:

Loving this player, good luck with the continued development!

Hermetech Mastering wrote:Loving this player, good luck with the continued development!
Me too, although there is much space for improvement. I won't be switching from Foobar2000 anytime soon, but I love Resonic for the waveform display.
It's easy if you know how

nearly two month since the last info on news-site. I wait eagerly to get the pro version soon..
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

It's been a hard few months, but we're getting there :)

Here's some things we accomplished during that time: a lightning-fast meta system, a new database, new file list handling with multi-playlist support, a reworked browser, custom user-interface controls (buttons, tabs), and on top of that the visualization area is much more flexible and extensible now.

We really want to kick off the Beta phase with a strong foundation, so, despite being completely self-financed, we took the time to work out the application's core from the ground up.

Hope you guys will like it.

Just toying with this, & a few other programs like it at the same time, Great work - I dunno if I'm overlooking something but it would be nice if when you delete a file from the list that it wouldn't automatically scroll back to the top & keep its place where you deleted. (Or am I doing it wrong)

I'm currently working on culling massive sample libraries down into usable chunks & would be made much easier if I had a program that kept its place in a list, as it stands this would be perfect if it wasn't for that, also had to write a small script for a hotkey to swap out ctrl+del just for del as I'd have RSI from a cmd+click every time with some of these libraries, I understand that it is a preventative measure but could be nice to switch it off if you are aware of it

Just a few thoughts.
Last edited by hello mate on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hello mate wrote:I dunno if I'm overlooking something but it would be nice if when you delete a file from the list that it wouldn't automatically scroll back to the top & keep its place where you deleted. (Or am I doing it wrong)
You're not doing it wrong, it's like that in the Alpha, but it'll all change quite soon with the Beta, which is almost ready for public release.

Beta 2 will include folder monitoring, i.e. the file list will re-synchronize after delete or on external changes.
also had to write a small script for a hotkey to swap out ctrl+del just for del as I'd have RSI from a cmd+click every time with some of these libraries, I understand that it is a preventative measure but could be nice to switch it off if you are aware of it
In fact DEL was reserved for a "Mark for delete" toggle feature for the longest time, which still didn't happen yet. The Beta will change CTRL-DEL back to DEL, then when new features arrive give the user the option to change default behavior.

Cheers, Tom

Cheers Tom for the replies, I just found your own forum, so sorry about the cross forum replies, I'll carry on over there

No prob, a forum is a forum is a forum, we're here to talk ;)

Resonic Beta to be released this weekend (March 28/29). :hyper: Really excited to try it out, this program has filled a much need void in the sample browser space, no other program really is as fast for just browsing directories of samples, at least none that weren't obsolete 10 years ago.

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

etherdesign wrote:Resonic Beta to be released this weekend (March 28/29). :hyper: Really excited to try it out, this program has filled a much need void in the sample browser space, no other program really is as fast for just browsing directories of samples, at least none that weren't obsolete 10 years ago.
Happy to hear that! But believe me, I'm excited just as well :)

Return to “Liqube Audio”