MSDP Live Cut and Fire why it's impossible to save preset?

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using and enjoy very much MSDP plug in Live Cut and Fire but I never succeed to save any preset in Plogue or Ableton Live
I tried to save preset as Au or VST but nothing happen when I'm loading back again

the old fashioned way of recording data is useful in instances when you fail making safe "digital" backups...

paper and pen.

dont use either host, can you write to fxp?

yes, at the moment only paper and pen would help :-) Let's cross our fingers, the developer is aware of these issues.

Same bug confirmed for Sonicbytes phrazor. Saving the actual settings in a track or project is OK, but saving/recalling a preset via phrazors preset handling (complete parameter readout and restore) and database is not possible.
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.

fixed

Working!!!!

YAY!! nice one, now livecut and fire will conquer everything that stands in their way... :hyper:

Yeah, works perfectly in Phrazor.
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.

mdsp wrote:fixed
:D

Cool! :D
I Music.

Return to “Smart Electronix”