Ambience file size? 15?!?

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After downloading ambience.zip numerous times, I'm still not believing it - under 15K?

Could someone confirm me that this is ok? :shock:

14336 bytes in my reverb folder. Lots of intelligence into these few bytes. :)

:o

Thanks...

Are you sure that this "Magnus" is human at all? Anybody seen him? It might be that we're dealing with a monster Master AI hidden in one of the Jupiter's moons...

Well done, we bow to Sweden!

Hopefully the file size will go up-when we get the Gui version.Hint Hint,Oh Mangnus where are youuuuuu? :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

you know, I noticed this when I first downloaded it and thought something may have been broken, but I fired up fruity and loaded it no problem and loved it.

Well, the file size will go up when Magnus/ Mr. Gray adds the GUI

don't you guys know that Magnus was the author of the 376 byte long SQLslammer virus that hit the net two month ago? :D

Fette Töle

smart wrote:Well, the file size will go up when Magnus/ Mr. Gray adds the GUI
smart wrote:when Magnus/ Mr. Gray adds the GUI
:mrgreen:

Hey Guys,

Both Magnus and me have been working a lot on Ambience this last week... See, our new beta-testers are a bit TOO good and found some VERY weird bugs we would never have spotted else.
Now we've been trying to kill a bug that crashes Ambience on SOME computers and SOME versions of cubase. It's HELL. :-(

Don't worry, we'll get there, I'm sorry for vapourware-sounding remarks, but please be patient w/ us. Both of us have to go to university and Magnus has a girlfriend to think about too! :) Give us some more time, we'll get there ;)

- bram

8)

Hey Bram and Magnus!

take your time. we already have that great sound here. It's "only" a GUI. :wink:

bajongo wrote:Hey Bram and Magnus!

take your time. we already have that great sound here. It's "only" a GUI. :wink:
er it's miserable in the standard Orion gui :( wider than my 800X600. But you can't rush stuff like that, I was only kidding ;)

I found a jpg of the ambiance gui

can I put it up bram/Magnus/Marc ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

pakana wrote: Are you sure that this "Magnus" is human at all? Anybody seen him? It might be that we're dealing with a monster Master AI hidden in one of the Jupiter's moons...
Reminds me of a maker of a certain free VSTi.... Synth1!!!!

Uh oh. Let's hope he doesn't disappear like the maker of Synth1 did....

Forever,

Kim.

Teksonik wrote:Hopefully the file size will go up-when we get the Gui version.Hint Hint,Oh Mangnus where are youuuuuu? :D

15 k for the code, 1.5 MEGABYTES for the gui.. :D

realmarco, you mean the one I posted here?
http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=

ok, the "one week" was completely off, but whatever ;)

For your information, Ambience + GUI is 900KB.
Approx 300KB zipped.
But, trust me, it's worth it :)

- bram

Return to “Smart Electronix”