Congratulations Antti!

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Word on the street is that you've done the filter design on the new John Bowen synth.

Congrats on your ever expanding CV.

:party:

Now that is awesome news if true! Congratulations!

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

From what I got at Musikmesse, he's even doing the entire software (I didn't investigate further, so I'm not entirely sure...).
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Maybe thats why the tosser still hasent sent me Asynth :x

According to MatrixSynth it would appear he's the DSP guy behind the whole shebang.
"Music is a hidden arithmetic exercise of the soul, which doesn't know that it is counting." - Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
---
e to the i pi plus one equals zero

;((
and pleeeeeeeeease tell us Asynth development will go on sooner or later too..
congrats for the news anyway, really

Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

:party:

vert n1ce news!
hope he will put some effort in an vst filter instead of asynth ;-)

xiphiuz wrote:hope he will put some effort in an vst filter instead of asynth ;-)
He has already, Basement Arts' Frantic Filter.

Whow, I didn't know that. I will try that demo out then :)

btw, I don't see his name at the credits screen... (www.basementsarts.de)

btw2: I now see that the filter algoritms have the same names as the asynth names....
but why no antti or name? or is that his alias?

xiphiuz wrote:btw2: I now see that the filter algoritms have the same names as the asynth names....
but why no antti or name? or is that his alias?
They bought the code from Antti so i don't think they have to credit him if they don't want to. But i don't think it's a big secret or anything. I've seen it mentioned plenty of times.

Good question. Maybe part of his contract with Basement Arts was that no credit was required? I don't know, but I'm sure it is based on his filters.

Antti, congrats!!!

Now, if you please, oh pleeease, add velocity>filter to Asynth I promise to buy two if this new synth you're working on... :D

Return to “Smart Electronix”