SupaTrigga REQUESTS and BUGS thread

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bram wrote:oh, and can everyone else please check if loading TWO instances of SupaTrigga breaks it!
Tried on tracktion, 8 instances and nothing went wrong.

i also had several instances open ... no trouble at all

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone want to buy a pair of (barely used) glasses?

:P :wink:

Got a whirl at supertrigga and it's great and I get some really good musical results with it.

I tried it in audiomulch and I sent a dry version through the mixer and a wet one with breakbeat. The only I noticed is that it's introduces a small delay when it's outputted because I can hear the drum making flams (between the dry and wet version). Not a lot but it's noticable.

No but I have a request:

Shuffle for slices (pleeeease!) working on a house or funk and setting SupaTrigga to 16 slices does interesting things on instrumental stuff.

paradiddle wrote:The only I noticed is that it's introduces a small delay when it's outputted because I can hear the drum making flams (between the dry and wet version). Not a lot but it's noticable.
That's normal, I think, because there's got to be some time for the plug to slice and dice and reverse, etc. One solution would be to delay your dry version by xxxmilliseconds, or... wait for the next update, with wet/dry controls! 8) :wink:

Heya... so I finally got around to trying out supertrigga last night, and sadly, it doesn't seem to be working in cakewalk home studio 2002 (aka sonar 1 lite). :?

I'm using the the fxpansion vst adapter because I haven't had a chance to upgrade to cakewalk's new version...

No crashes or error messages, but I just can't get it to do anything. Either that, or it's a really subtle effect. :)

Maybe I'm dense, though... any tricks to hooking it in? I just added it to a audio track (of looping drums) as an insert effect, and when that didn't work, I added it to an aux bus and sent over some of the drums... no dice either way.

I also tried putting it inside FFX4, on insert and send channels, and no dice.

Has anyone gotten it to work in sonar or home studio? Seems like I'm missing out on a great plug...

-Garret

I got to 3 instances in Orion Pro before I thought it got a bit silly. :)

Roman Empire wrote:Hi!

I found a bug, unfortunately :(

I really am looking forward to try this plugin out, but haven´t succeeded yet. Every time I attempt to do so, it crashes cubase (5.1 is what I´m using, on win98):
As an insert efx, it crashes when turning it on from the mixer.
As a send efx, it crashes when starting to play something through it.
The crash is the same in both cases: I get that "A serious problem have occured" dialogue that cubase generates = the machine doesn´t crash, but cubase does.
I have the same bug, also the same machine specs,5.1 R1 and Win98, P3
NEW STUFF! for your eyes: www.tomdegroot.com

wow Bram - this is a great plug :)

on first few trys - no problems in Logic Audio 5.3 on a Mac OS9 :D

I'll see if it breaks before my roomates kill me :lol:

michael

Bram wrote:thehumanPlugin: can you please check if it works in other hosts?
if you want I can send you a bidule file to test, ...

- bram
I don't have any other host - except for live.

I can't seem to get it to do this consistantly. Everytime I load the same track as the mp3 the problem occurs but when I create a new track it doesn't. Also, sometimes the plugin doesn't do anything when I turn it on and most other times it takes a long time for it to start.

Can somebody else here using Cubase 5.1 on a mac help?

OK, I'm new, so forgive me if this sounds retarded. But would it be possible to have some kind of record/freeze type button where you could reproduce what you just heard? I tend to just render a long loop and then go back and pick and choose what bits I want to keep, which is not that difficult in and of itself. But it would be neat if you could just kick back and listen, then hear something cool, press a button to keep the last bar or whatever, and then render it.

Regardless, this toy is too cool to be free. Thanks very much.

hmm, cool plugin, but it seems to have stopped working. I'm using Cubasis and I had hours of fun with this last night, but if I try and use it now it just makes the signal louder, but all the good stuff has stopped :cry:

MisterMoo wrote: where you could reproduce what you just heard?
I was super surprised that it seems that Supatrigga repeats a "rhythm" 4 times, until it "creates" a new one. I love that ....

putte

Return to “Smart Electronix”