Galactix update pleaseeee

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow - just sorta stumbled upon this thread.
I really loved GalactiX and further development on this would be cool as...

If you updated and it was donationware I'd be happy to pay for progress.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Galactix is excellent but i have to put it in EXT to run it in my host :( ,Update and sharware sounds good.
Omerta

It captures the sounds that make the europop/dance music so different, as well as the best sounds of trance.

I even went to the trouble of uninstalling an update to Cakewalks VST wrapper, because it couldn't wrap galactix properly.

Sure this synth has a problem here and there, but nothing that can't be worked around quite easily, and unlike many other synths. The sounds it makes are definitely worth the trouble.

Its sounds are very inspiring. I often use it to flesh out a song's arrangments.

Alex if you are there, what happened to you? Are you now working for a softsynth company? If so which one? What softsynths have you had a hand in creating for the commercial market? I'd like to hear those too. I love Galactix, but clearly something is keeping you busy, and I'm hoping the reason is you're still working on softsynths but for a company rather than for free. ;)

Does anyone know what Alex used to create Galactix?

He probably is too busy pursuing other opportunities to spend time doing an update for Galactix.

Still I'm sure he used what he created in Galactix to create some sort of commercial synth.

If he did, it would be nice to know which one that is. So I can try to buy it.

Any offspring of the original Galactix is probably very sweet. :-)

I just made some presets for Galactix. You can grab them here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Let me know what you think. I'm learning to program presets and your feedback will help.

Guys, thanks for your interest to this small toy :)

Bram, long time no hear...seems it was yesterday...

I'm fine.. writing an email to Bram...
:roll:
Cheers...
--Alex

Alex, much better than just a 'toy'. I truely love the sound of this synth as well. A truely unique sound and look that I hope you will continue to support and enhance.

A big fan of yours! :)

Can someone tell me how to have all the presets I've made grouped into one bank file? Right now, they are just individual preset files by themselves, and everytime I want to load a different one, I'd have to load them individually.

Lunatique wrote:Can someone tell me how to have all the presets I've made grouped into one bank file?
you can't but only Alex knows why :?:

Return to “Smart Electronix”