Donations to Smartelectronix

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,
I'm new here, i have an enquiry, i hope someone can help.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be enquiring about this but:

I recently made a donation to smartelectronix in order to get a full version of the Ambience reverb vst - however i've not heard anything back from the guys, even though I made a payment to them. seems a bit dodgy. does anyone here know the best way to get in touch with them? I'd really like to be able to use this plugin too.

many thanks.

Its definitely not dodgy. Most likely a customer service delay. Smartelctronix, has a forum here ----> http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

You can try and send a PM to KVR member Bram

[moved to Smart Electronix forum]
Last edited by bluedad on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I donated for the full version of Slifty, never got it, emailed the guy, never heard back.

They're probably just done with support and it is as it is. Of course that applies to just some of them, there's a bunch of Smart Elec guys.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

cleanwater wrote:I recently made a donation to smartelectronix in order to get a full version of the Ambience reverb vst - however i've not heard anything back from the guys, even though I made a payment to them.
Same here, though only a few days ago. But I did reckon anyway, that it could last a bit until they send the link.

still nothing.

Im under the impression that they are not that active anymore. There are quite few older pages trying to sell acient stuff about. Which is the real shop and which is not....mmmmmmm.....?

i have buy ambiance reverb last year and i have wait 1 day to have it...be patient

hivkorn wrote:i have buy ambiance reverb last year and i have wait 1 day to have it...be patient

oreallyman? well that's easy for you to say when you got it nearly the same day :roll:

cleanwater wrote:Hi there,
I'm new here, i have an enquiry, i hope someone can help.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be enquiring about this but:

I recently made a donation to smartelectronix in order to get a full version of the Ambience reverb vst - however i've not heard anything back from the guys, even though I made a payment to them. seems a bit dodgy. does anyone here know the best way to get in touch with them? I'd really like to be able to use this plugin too.

many thanks.

I think the only difference is that you get rid of the nag screen, but do not get any additional functionality, when you donate.

The lack of response is unprofessional, but this is one of the rare cases where you will still be able to use the product pretty much as intended.

Hey guys...

I sent Magnus an email and he responded right away with a link and a passcode.

[r]

If anybody is experiencing delays with Smart Electronix , then please PayPal me all your money. I'm definitely dodgy, so there will be no question of you getting any service, ever . . . It's the waiting that kills you. Will they? Won't they? Trust me. I will rip you off. I do what it says on the tin ;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

rtopia wrote:Hey guys...

[r]
Weird :) I've been waiting over a week now.

Ambience is the shit though

rutgermuller wrote:
rtopia wrote:Hey guys...

[r]
Weird :) I've been waiting over a week now.

Ambience is the shit though
Sorry about that!

Here is your password: ***************

and here is your link:

http://mdsp.smartelectronix.com
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Smart Electronix”