Donated via Paypal, but no reply

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I love nyquist, so I donated for it about a week before. Unfortunately it has some bug where about 1 out of 5 times, on startup, FL will just not load any instances of nyquist. Its been like this since FL studio 6, and We're now on FL studio 9. Also I've had multiple machines since then, its like this on every single one, since XP. (Im running win 7 now). So, pretty peaved that I've not had any reply.

ALSO, I was trying to obtain the full version of Ambience so I donated for it via paypal and sent a quick email as a backup. No reply.

So, thats a paypal message, two emails about nyquist and two emails about Ambience and I've received no contact whatsover. What's going on here? :x
-shoe-

I donated for ambience many moons ago, and asked a question, and never got a reply since 2004. Maybe you just have to wait another few years :hihi:

....in fact smartelectronix gave us a ton of lovely, unusual and superb plugins. However, they are just a bunch of superb coding enthusiasts, and no big company or one of the outstandingly active developers here at KVR who always answer mails soon. That's how it is. I think - but you might know better - the last "new" plugin is 4 years old by now.

The donation-ambience works 100% like the free one. Minus a nagscreen, if I remember right?

So there might be no other alternative as to just take things as they are. I donated 3 times to them, they never replied, it's not on their list. Still, their plugins are amazing, even though of course they are not bugfree. I even forgot what the name of the plugin, a kind of load 4 wavs into a sampler, was, which after my donation I finally deleted from my harddrive after it crashed my machine too often... so I enjoy the rest of the bunch.

Magnus has nag-free versions on the web site now and is no longer requiring donations for them.

I donated for Asynth, never had a reply :(

DELETED

Ambience is now nagscreen free, no need to donate... BTW I can't see any "donate" button :shrug: (can you provide a direct link?) Maybe you donated while they decided to realese the plugs "nagscreen-free" (maybe they are running out of business and these are things which happens in these situations). It can be a simple misunderstanding or something like this. I think a little bit of patience is necessary here, maybe someone will reply sooner or later (hope you can solve the problem).

Cheers,
Max

EDIT: sent a mail to inform them there's this thread going on. Maybe can help, you never know :)

What Max says is right, all my plugins are available without nag screens now as I don't have the time to maintain them anymore. I have a real job these days. Over the years I've done my best to keep up with emails and questions, and I think I have answered the vast majority of them. If you haven't reached me even with multiple attempts there's probably a spam filter somewhere. As I don't have the time to maintain my plugins on multiple platforms and multiple hosts, I've been thinking of open-sourcing some of my plugins to let people take matters in their own hands.

any news about Antti? anybody got the asynth after donating? I am interested in the SSE optimized version for my v-machine....

mäxchen wrote:any news about Antti? anybody got the asynth after donating? I am interested in the SSE optimized version for my v-machine....
not me :(

Nor me.

Still the nagscreen version is still one of the best sounding VAs.

I suppose there comes a time in all softsynth developers lives where they dscover money, girls, sex, and drugs and who cares about softsynth development...

blueghost wrote:I suppose there comes a time in all softsynth developers lives where they dscover money, girls, sex, and drugs and who cares about softsynth development...
what a minute I thought the money sex and girls WAS the softsynths???
oh jeepers
:love:
:This is that soulful, way out sound:
Kaleidoscope Jukebox:::::Soundcloud:::::Downloads

blueghost wrote:I suppose there comes a time in all softsynth developers lives where they dscover money, girls, sex, and drugs...
...or death :hihi:
BTW I think "that time" comes in the life of everyone. I call it "Rock 'n' Roll"
:band: :band2:

:hihi:

mh, donated for analog delay 5 minutes ago and came back from payPal to an emty site :?

DELETED

Return to “Smart Electronix”