plug in Anechoic Room Simulator

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello. Would anybody have indicate a problem of functioning of the plug in Anechoic Room Simulator in Audacity?
Thank you for the information.

xp5 wrote:Hello. Would anybody have indicate a problem of functioning of the plug in Anechoic Room Simulator in Audacity?
Nope, as far as I know, it should be working perfectly. :P

xp5 wrote:Hello. Would anybody have indicate a problem of functioning of the plug in Anechoic Room Simulator in Audacity?
What is the issue your having with it?

I can't tell if this is trolling or not.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

rifftrax wrote:I can't tell if this is trolling or not.
Probably not. I didn't get the joke at first either.

The the OP:it's a joke. An Anechoic Room is a room without any reflections. It is used because it does not color the sound at all (that's the theory anyways) so it is perfect for measuring microphones and speakers and whatnot. The thing is it does not do anything because that's what a Anechoic Room is supposed to do.

http://audiojunkies.com/forum/blog/4335 ... -labs.html

xp5 wrote:Would anybody have indicate a problem of functioning of the plug in Anechoic Room Simulator in Audacity?
:hihi:

Hello. Is it necessary to have applied a first effect on the audio file has to edit, then to use the plug in Smart electronix?

xp5 wrote:Hello. Is it necessary to have applied a first effect on the audio file has to edit, then to use the plug in Smart electronix?
Again:the plugin doesn't do anything,it is a joke.

Return to “Smart Electronix”