14%
7 or more
14%

Total votes: 109

RELATED
PRODUCTS

tuz: I'm downloading the demo of FL Studio right now to investigate it. Thanks

thank you magnus.

I was able to reproduce the bug and I've been working on it until now but it seems that I can't get it fixed today (still not sure exactly what's wrong), so I think I'll go to bed now and continue working on it tomorrow night.

magnus@se wrote:Alright, here is a 5 band version:

http://magnus.smartelectronix.com/

(the picture is still of the 3 band version, but the download -is- for the 5 band version)

Shamefully, I haven't added any of the other features that people requested, even though such a long time has passed. My apologies.

Anyway, I hope that the 5 band version will fall into your liking, and I appreciate everyone's comments and voting! For those who still prefer the 3 band version, I will keep a download link for that one on site.

- Magnus Jonsson
No more features needed imo. Will check it out later today.
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

Hi everyone,
I fixed the bug that caused a crash in FLStudio4. But even if you are not using FLStudio4 I recommend that you download latest version to avoid any future pain.

Same place as before:

http://magnus.smartelectronix.com/

If anyone encounters any problems with this version please tell me asap.

- Magnus

(Special message for the C++ programmers out there: The problem was an uninitialized member variable. Does anyone know a g++ switch to turn on warnings about this? -Wall does not seem to help.)

thanks, it surely looks funky in fls when you lfo a band's Q :P

!!! MAGNUS FOR PRESIDENT !!!
Last edited by mauseoleum on Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool, Magnus. Thanks!

it works. :hyper:

thank very much for you kind. I really like it.

but I think it should have a master gain. :D

oh it already have master gain in automate. but how can i adjust it? :roll:

I have tested it a lot, and I like very much this plug-in ! But there are some points I think should be better...

First, is it possible to put some numbers in the window ? I know that's a choice, but sometimes it's really boring to do some very precise mixing, on the bass frequencies for example...

Then, a output gain is something which won't be too much I think, because when I use many effects on the same track, I have to put a plug-in after NyquistEq to control the gain of the next effect...

That's only what I think :wink:

Hey there.
2016 and I would love to install your plugin Magnus!
Only thing I encountered something weird when placing the DLL in my plugin folder. It says "Error" in the status section within the FL Studio plugin manager.
Anyone have any suggestions?

*EDIT*
I tried applying the changes as an "effect". When I load it - This happens (2nd picture).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Got it working. Just had to restart and add/remove it from my list a couple of times, and suddenly it started working. :)

Return to “Smart Electronix”