the Fre(a)koscope: FEATURE REQUEST here

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Will this work with Ableton Live 6? I ran the installer and copied the vst into my vst plugins folder but it doenst show up in my list of plugins in Live.

Thanks

Excellent Plugin! Great for precision analyzing and surgical editing. Curious though, you have the choices of left and right, but not stereo readout? Just wondering if I'm missing something.

Would it be possible for you to distribute a universal binary of this plug-in for OS X?

do anyone knows if it has problems generally under Cubase? im having problems when scanning it...TIA
Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Will you please make an Audio Units version?

There are so few decent audio tools on the Mac....

maybe one day...

ah time is so short...

And if you have some more time left, a working VST UB for Cubase 4 (on a mac) would be superb!

Tempus fugit indeed!

Thanks for this great plugin. I love it!
A universal binary vst 2.4+ update would be fantastic, so it works with Cubase 4 on the mac!

Do you use a mac or mac-intel? Mexoscope works just great in win XP on live 6. I upgraded and have no trouble with it!

grum wrote:Hi,

Will this work with Ableton Live 6? I ran the installer and copied the vst into my vst plugins folder but it doenst show up in my list of plugins in Live.

Thanks
0p0...

hi,should we wait for upgrade of this amazing plugin?with all the planned things made....if yes then when approximetely?

hi, this looks like exactly what i need, unfortunately it's not UB :(

any chance of releasing a UB version?

Hello,

Seems like a great tool, but I haven't been able to use it with Live 6 on Mac OS X 10.5.1.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

It would be awesome if you could somehow sync this with the host and choose to have 1/8th notes of a bar or something like that. This would be really useful when analyzing loops, etc. It's the only feature I was really missing in s(M)exoscope.
I think having the notes displayed is also another great addition. Didn't think of it, but now that you've implemented it, I'll most definitely use it :)

Hello, I love Freakoscope and use it regularly while mixing live sound in order to give me a visual aid in identifying things that I'm hearing. One small complaint, though: the display in the top-right corner of the window which indicates the frequency and level represented by the position of the last mouse click ends up being very small and somewhat difficult to read from a distance at higher resolutions (for example, 1680x1050 on my laptop's 15.4" screen). I would greatly appreciated the ability to increase the size (and perhaps the darkness or colour) of the letters and numbers in this display. Thanks for making such an excellent analysis plugin! It has helped me to sharpen my listening and eq-ing abilities.

jtpack wrote:One small complaint, though: the display in the top-right corner of the window which indicates the frequency and level represented by the position of the last mouse click ends up being very small and somewhat difficult to read from a distance at higher resolutions (for example, 1680x1050 on my laptop's 15.4" screen)
maybe the fact that my home laptop can't go above 1024x768 can explain that... :)

I believe such visualisation tools should be resizable to fit any resolution you want but Freakoscope was written in a few days as a quick derivative of Bram's Smexoscope thus the limitation (until I have time and motivation to rewrite it)

Return to “Smart Electronix”