Realivox Blue

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like this has been delayed from advertised release of February. Any progress to report? Any intro offers in the works?
Will there be a demo version to try? Looks very interesting.
Does the name Blue pose any conflict with Rob Papen's Blue synth?
Last edited by Musical Gym on Mon May 19, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the post! 8)

We should be releasing next week. Things are finally moving pretty quickly now.

I'll update here as news becomes available (including a video, hopefully on Monday, showing the polyphonic legato and ensemble modes), and also answer on the main kvr sounds forum.

thanks, look forward to it

I appreciate your answering some of the questions I had.

I've posted a video on our Facebook page showing the polyphonic legato combined with ensemble mode. That's been our biggest cause for delay with this project, but it turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself. 8) Check it out:
https://www.facebook.com/Realitone

Excellent. Any chance you can showcase it in the context of a song arrangement (solo and background vocals) when you demo the word-builder functionality?

Yes, we'll definitely be doing that. 8)

Bear in mind, though, that while Blue can sing many different words and phrases with the wordbuilder, this won't give great results in a straight-forward pop song context. Because we're dealing with samples, some words will not have the exact inflection you might want, for instance.

When we do our videos next week, it will be a lot clearer what Blue can and cannot do.

Got it, thanks. Perhaps as Blue evolves you'll come up with more ways to achieve greater results with extra samples or cc assignments, etc.

Examples of strengths and weaknesses of version 1 will be helpful.

Bump for status report

Still plowing ahead. The final tweaks are seemingly endless . . .

Hi Mike. Thanks for update on development. Sounds like you're working hard. No rush on my end, as the better you make the product, the more useful she'll be. Thanks for creating something innovative and potentially very useful.

Jim

Keeping an eye out for this to be released today?

We hit a few more snags. This is driving me nuts, because in the process of "improving" a couple things, it turns out I broke some other things that were already working fine. Arghh!

I'm hoping for Thursday now, but it might be smarter for me to do next Monday instead. In the meantime, I did put together a temporary video (not an official walkthrough) that shows the wordbuilder in a little more detail:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7P9Xc6vzg

I got a good laugh out of your "location,: by the way! :hihi:

Thanks for working so hard on it. Will check out the video.

Not all Central Californians drive a Harley.

I, too, like the phrase "Northern Central CA" - although, most people know that everything below Fort Bragg is really considered SOUTHERN CA. Having lived between Eureka and Yreka, we Northern Californians know the difference. :)

Now I'm really confused.
Any chance the Ladies samples could be adapted to word-builder?
Chop off the beginning and replace with wb consonants?

Any chance for a Memorial Day Ladies Nite Out (let the ladies go single for the holiday at a reasonable price)?

Return to “Realitone”