Latest Version of the Ladies: How's It Going?

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorta. Technically, it was released yesterday, but it turns out we got a bad nicnt file (that's the file Kontakt looks for to authorize a library) from Native instruments. The old nicnt file (from the Ladies Version 1) works fine, but the new one won't let customers load instruments.

Why did I not realize the file was bad before, you might ask? It is because all our systems here (as well as our beta testers) were already registered with old nicnt files. During testing, we indeed replaced them with the new nicnt files (with new artwork) and they have been working completely fine for the last month. I assumed, “Okay, looks like the new nicnt is fine.” But if you *register* Realivox Ladies with the new nicnt file, then it won’t recognize the instruments. Weird.

I've been sending the older nicnt file to people who bought yesterday and this morning and that does the trick. Then, if they want the newer artwork for the Library tab, they can put the new nicnt there and everything is fine.

I'm holding off on an official release announcement until NI sends me a correct nicnt. With a little luck, that will be tomorrow.

Congratulations on a beautiful and very useful and unique vocal instrument!
Last edited by Musical Gym on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finally! This release just about killed me, but we're officially releasing at last.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WcWFpUbVxo

Man I love your videos :-)

Fantastic work as always.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Realitone”