Lost ending phrase if using Load Samples

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This seems strange...Load up Realivox Ladies All.nki. Go to articulations page , select say..."Koo" and then "-k"
Will play "Kook".
If I press the "Load Samples Load " button,or "Purge" and then "Load Samples Load", then ONLY the "Koo" will play. No other ending phrases will play, although they seem to be be added. The only way to get the ending phrases back is to delete The Ladies from Kontakt and reload the .nki.
Is this normal?
Thanks.
Have Kontakt 5.6.5 and Windows 10 if that is relevant.

Wow, you're right! I get the same problem here. It's interesting that no one else has reported it. We will fix this in the next update, although I don't know when that will be.

In the meantime, unless you are low on memory, there's no need to use the Load and Purge buttons. If you open the "Realivox Ladies - All" instrument, then all samples are already loaded, so you can just type in a phrase and all sounds will work. In fact, this is probably why I we never noticed the Load bug before, since that's how I work anyway. Don't get me wrong, we'll fix it. But until then, you can just use the "All" instrument and all articulations should work.

Wow, NOT user error for once!
Sort of anyway..... Thanks the quick response.

Return to “Realitone”