loop trigering problems

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tought i Sorted it out ....but no luck ;-(
With the M guit i play a 4/4 pattern with the strummer i rec it (cubase5) all sync with the Metronome. Play back looping and when it comes to the loop start it's not triggering, It just play the first beat. I tried ajusting the ms in cubase,in ample guit. no luck. Very strage behaviour for simple task. Any advice?
Thank's.

I've had this problem too. The tab player has some issues too. It's not in sync with the host and doesn't follow the host in loop mode.

@frippouile we used to have problem when playing SEQ in loop but the problem has been resolved in previous versions. I just tested this again and it was fine. Please send your project to us if you still have such problems.
@izunnamusiclab If you want to play tab in a loop, please toggle on loop mode of tab player directly rather than make a loop in daw. You can stop anytime when press A6 with low velocity.

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:@frippouile we used to have problem when playing SEQ in loop but the problem has been resolved in previous versions. I just tested this again and it was fine. Please send your project to us if you still have such problems.
@izunnamusiclab If you want to play tab in a loop, please toggle on loop mode of tab player directly rather than make a loop in daw. You can stop anytime when press A6 with low velocity.
Well I understand this. I have done so. Your instrument has an odd behavior. Most plugin instrument that play along would sync with the host. Your tab player does not sync with the host. If I enable the loop in tab player it does not follow the loop in the host because when the loop start from where the A6 was triggered it completely plays out of sync. If I stop the host the tab player will keep playing. I think it should sync with the host and be able to jump to which ever bar the host is playing. A lot of Virtual instruments do this.

Ample Guitar is the only virtual instrument which can play tab in the market. We tried our best to make tab player convenient to use but the sync problem cannot be avoided, because a plugin cannot cannot control the timing of host. You can simply freeze a tab track (use high-velocity A6 to start play)if you want to jump from here to there while keeping it synced with host.

Maybe you guys should consider adding rewire support to your standalone version. I mean the daw plays from bar to bar. And tab player plays the tab that is bad on bars right? So if it's not possible as a plugin why not try it a rewire? I"m just saying cause it will be a very nice to jump from bar to bar. This comes in handy if you are composing the tab and need to reference the whole music as you go along. Freezing it each time you make changes isn't very convenient.

Thanks for suggestion. We will take a look.

Return to “Ample Sound”