Error Code 7.14

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Unfortunately I'm still getting the error codes - shall I contact service@amplesound.net (mailto:service@amplesound.net)

I've read thru the posts and have tried all the recommended fixes, but I still get the same error code. Is there a way to communicate with a rep in order to try anything real time?

Please contact service@amplesound.net.

Hi,

The links to the "non-admin-fix" files seem to be broken, could you post updated links (or instructions on what permissions need changed on Windows to fix this)?

Thanks.

same with me. sample files not found.

Hi,
I recently tried to download AGML2 and it didn't work.
It says InstDir error; 7. and after reading this page I realized that I don't have a non_admin_fix.exe file in the complete installer folder. I tried to download it multiple times, but it still doesn't come with that file. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi.
I know this is probably an old topic, but I am having the same problem with permissions, after installing the free versions of Ample Bass P Lite v2.31 and Ample Guitar M Lite v2.31, ie, "InstDir Read Error 7. Loading samples failed".
Like the other user, I too am running Windows 10 on a regular user account for security reasons, not an administrator account. Both products work fine under the administrator account, but I don't want to use that account on a day-to-day basis.
I tried changing the permissions on the appropriate files and folders to allow full access for my standard user account but this hasn't worked.
The non-admin installer files were not included with the download, so I tried to download the Non-Admin_Fix_ABPL.exe and Non-Admin_Fix_AGML.exe files from the URL given (http://d2.amplesound.net/dl (http://d2.amplesound.net/dl)) but they don't appear to be there.
Are these files available anywhere else?

I'm not sure if the 32bit vst takes precedent but I got it to work when the 64bit vst gave me that error. Think I will uninstall and not reinstall 32bit one and see if path works.

Hi I am having the same issue.
I am running Windows 10
I installed Ample Guitar Lite and Ample Bass Lite free edition and they work well.
I recently tried the Les Paul, and it sounds pretty good, but I BOUGHT Vintage Cherry.
I get Error 7, I have tried re-installing the library with no luck.
I have tried running In Administrator as well as non admin.

Help Please :)

Please help. I am having this problem with both of the VST‘s that I recently purchased. They are the ample guitar SC, and ample base upright. I was able to use them on an older machine. But I ran out of RAM and had to move all of my files and my DAW to a newer faster machine. I am guessing that the problem is that there is a One Drive path built into the installer which tries to put the sounds into a cloud. I don’t use One Drive. When I tried to go into the installer, all it does is open back up the instrument window with the same 7; 14 error message. There is no place to click on or run the patch. How can I run the patch on this 64 bit Windows Dell laptop with One Drive? The installer didn’t divert the library to One Drive on my older Windows 10 machine. (Using Studio One, but from reading the above notes, it doesn’t seem like that matters). Thanks

I was able to solve this by going into the settings menu of the ABU GUI and re-directing it to where the library samples are.

When I ran the library installer for the new Ample Ethno Banjo it claimed to have "finished successfully" but in fact nothing was installed in the designated folder.
Then I remembered it had failed to show me the prompt that says: "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

So I ran the library installer again as administrator and this time it installed correctly.

Return to “Ample Sound”