YES!! ESP Ample Sound Metal Guitar!!!!!

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is already on their Homepage

and i have a quick question are Metal Eclipse II Guitar recorded DI ?

i don´t find anything mentioned on the product page

DrumAddict wrote:is already on their Homepage

and i have a quick question are Metal Eclipse II Guitar recorded DI ?

i don´t find anything mentioned on the product page

Yes it's on their site, but not for sale on the Store page yet.

I believe all their electric guitars are recorded DI.

The Eclipse is online now, thanks for your supports.

Yes, Eclipse was recorded DI.

ok thats nice to hear . have heard the demos and watched the videos , but i cant still decide , as for metal guitars i use the shreddage brand by impact soundworks

are there any trial for Metal Eclipse II ?

@DrumAddict
Please contact us via mail, service@amplesound.net

What amp sims where used in these demos?

i´m new to Ample Guitars and have buy it now and hopefully that i dont gets dissapointed

anyway i have another question , i have read somewhere here in the forum a while ago that extensions like Both and Neck also would work in other Ample Guitars like AME , or did i have seen and understand it wrong , and if so how this would work when i would buy extensions ?

No other extensions don't work in AME, for example AGT extension only works in AGT.

The most of AMP are Amplitube Metal pack, and a few Guitar rig, you could login and download original projects here:
http://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp

We provide Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Protools, Sonar, Live version, you could get all of AMP presets.

Thanks. I put in a request to demo this.

For anyone who does Metal, you definitely want these.
The Audio demos sound real enough to make me want to do Metal.

I play Guitar and Bass and have all the current Ample Instruments except these.
When I first started recording, I would sometimes record live guitar parts, but getting a good guitar sound or making changes was difficult, not to mention playing difficult parts, so often I just avoided guitar parts.

The music I do now nearly always includes several Ample guitars and an Ample Bass, and I could not be happier with them.

BTW - I own Trillian Bass VSTi, which has some great sounds, including a great Acoustic Bass, but I've gone back and replaced Trillian Electrics in those projects with Ample Basses.

All this to say that if you play and record guitar music, including Metal, Ample Guitars should be on your short "To Buy" list.
ABA, ABP, ABJ, ABU, AG12, AGL, AGM, AGT, AGF, AGG, AGP
MixBus 5 - Studio One Pro 3 - SynFire Pro
Windows 10 Pro - Core i5 - 16GB RAM - Focusrite Saffire Solo - RME Babyface

@Boydbob Many thanks for your praises. We will try to work hard to meet your needs.

Boydbob wrote:For anyone who does Metal, you definitely want these.
The Audio demos sound real enough to make me want to do Metal.

I play Guitar and Bass and have all the current Ample Instruments except these.
When I first started recording, I would sometimes record live guitar parts, but getting a good guitar sound or making changes was difficult, not to mention playing difficult parts, so often I just avoided guitar parts.

The music I do now nearly always includes several Ample guitars and an Ample Bass, and I could not be happier with them.

BTW - I own Trillian Bass VSTi, which has some great sounds, including a great Acoustic Bass, but I've gone back and replaced Trillian Electrics in those projects with Ample Basses.

All this to say that if you play and record guitar music, including Metal, Ample Guitars should be on your short "To Buy" list.
Are you using Tab to produce your guitar parts or are you using MIDI? I've been trying to do the former with Guitar Pro since, with practice, I think it might be faster and more expressive than using writing the parts with MIDI. It's still difficult for me since I still have very limited experience with guitars despite wanting to produce Pop/Rock, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it :D.

I've actually done both.
Tabs have the advantage of easily choosing the note position you want (some notes have as many as 5 positions).
For non-guitarists, you get a visual indication of chord fingerings.

That said, I mostly use midi, especially for bass.
When I want to change something, I like being able to loop a section and hear all the parts at once.
Plus, I can enter a simple part to get the song working and then add articulations and additional strum patterns later.
If I changed a non-guitar part in the middle of the song and wanted to play it back, along with a Tab, I had to play from the beginning. (Although that may not be the case now.)

Some Guitar Pro tips:
Use a guitar chord book or chord website and copy fingerings from that.
Copy rhythm patterns, (fingerstyle, strumming, whatever) from existing Tabs and change the chords to suit your song.
There are tons of YouTube videos on using Guitar Pro.

Bottom line - Learn to work with both. You'll tend to use the one that works best for you.
ABA, ABP, ABJ, ABU, AG12, AGL, AGM, AGT, AGF, AGG, AGP
MixBus 5 - Studio One Pro 3 - SynFire Pro
Windows 10 Pro - Core i5 - 16GB RAM - Focusrite Saffire Solo - RME Babyface

Return to “Ample Sound”