Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Updates Ample Bass to v2.6.
cycleriffer4.jpg
New features:
  • Add Multi-Measure feature in Riffer.
    Add Clear measure, Copy Measure, Clear All features in Riffer right-click menu.
    Change Riffer UI.
    Update Riffer dice scales in Ample Metal Ray5.
Fixed bugs:
  • Fix missing Slide Out on 3rd fret G string.
    Some buttons lose text label when inserting value 0.
    Sometimes note can't stop playing when played on fretboard.
    Note with high velocity breaks in Solo Mode.
    Poblems importing MIDI to Riffer.
    Logic gets stuck when dragg-and-dropping Pitch Bend from Riffer into host.
    Sometimes minor third Slide Up becomes to minor second when exporting Riff to MIDI.
    Note can be moved out of range in Riffer.
    Note cannot stop playing when moved holding shift.
    Note can change length or overlap when moved across other notes holding shift.
    Riffer cannot load preset when Preference window is closed.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Bass. Users can get their updates throughthe MyAmpleSound webpage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cannot download update 2.61

Problem solved : FIREFOX obviously having problems with last update
you use FireFox and have same problem REFRESH your FireFox Browser
and all will be well

thanks by the way for AmpleSound putting out this update

tks :phones:

Thanks for providing your 7-day full working demo. The bass sounds nice, but I have two other bass instruments that are on the same level soundwise. Nevertheless I would consider buying ABP because of the Riffer. It looks like a fine utility for editing bass lines. However, I have one major problem with this. It doesn't play in sync with my DAW (Reaper). I have other plugins that do this well when auditioning loops (e.g. Superior Drummer), so why doesn't your Riffer? To me it is of paramount importance that the plugin can loop in sync with the other tracks while auditioning and editing. It looks like the TAB can do this with the host button. So why doesn't Riffer have a host button too?

Thanks for asking, write a MIDI note A#6 in the MIDI track, you can play Riffer with your DAW. or simply drag a riff into MIDI track.

I have problems with transferring midi to Riffer in Reaper. First of all A#6 you suggested didn't work. Experimenting I found that A#7 synced with Riffer. But transferring midi either directly from at track in reaper or from a saved midi file through media explorer (Windows mode), both using ctrl+alt drag as usual doesn't work. Some notes appear but other are missing, and the tempo is wrong. I have tried with all sorts of number of bars and tempos (wondering why you have all those 8/4 loops). I created a project from scratch to exclude hidden/forgotten settings, but still.

Finally I started up the latest version of Cubase, and it worked fine. It transferred correctly the same .mid file that went wrong in Reaper. It also responded correctly to A#6.

Return to “Ample Sound”