Dusting off the Signaldust...

Official support for: signaldust.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol: Most synths also rely a lot on what you process them with if you catch my drift. I evaluate the soft synths after I've made some tracks with them and processed them with my favourite plugins. That's how it has been for me always, since the hardware days. Start with a raw sounding synth then apply the FX of your choice to it. That's why I find the FX section in any soft synth rather obsolete. However, there are some VST synths that have nice FX, at least insert FX like chorus or a phaser, but it's better for synth designers to focus on the sound, not the FX. There are other people who make the incredible sounding FX.
Last edited by DuX on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Wheel mod does work, my bad. Mod amount was tiny.

This is the first synth I can do a chain of 4 LFOs modifying the next :)

May replace synth1 for me.

Not a chance people want to share banks they made with it?
May be difficult because it doesn't save sounds and it crashes minihost. Any workaround? I'm saving sounds in my daw's format (S1 .preset).

Why is this synth not getting more attention?

Cubase, Reaper and EnergyXT save .fxp and .fxb presets. I have never had any problems with sharing presets since I use Reaper and EXT. You should pest the guys who made the DAW you use to implement saving of FXP and FXB presets as they are standard for VST plugins. Keeping them proprietary only is not really nice of them.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

urlwolf wrote: May be difficult because it doesn't save sounds and it crashes minihost. Any workaround?
It it known to work in SaviHost and VSTHost if you need a standalone host that can save presets.

Return to “Signaldust”