Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i have the following problem:

i want to route OSC1 thru FIlter 1 and OSC2 thru Filter 2, PARA is turned on and LINK off.
everything works when i turn on the FIlter 1, but when i turn on Filter2 and set it on eg HP something i see both OSC 1 &2 affected by the Filter 2. Filter routing for OSC1 is set to Filter 1.
when im on the desktop computer ill try to make a screen capture.

still windows 7 x64 SP1 in Ableton 9.1.2 x86, 1.0.15

I have a problem with my spire (1.0.15) and ableton. When i makes nice sound i like, shut down spire window and create some midi clip on channel with some beautiful melody, then opens up spire again - it crashed in default preset or init preset. O_O WTF
On previous versions i didn't notice this issue.
---------------------------------
А теперь по русски, шобы было всё ясно и понятно :D
Открываю эблтон, на миди канал кидаю Спайр, создаю в нём прекрасный звук который мне нравится и я прям в воссторге. Закрываю окошко спайра, создаю на этом миди канале миди клип, рисую нотки. Ну и далее после этого мне хочется отредактировать звук, может сделать с ним ещё что-то. Открываю снова Спайр и на падла, настройка сбивается к чертям. Не ну обидно же :/ Спайр самый последний, на предыдущей версии такого не замечал!

3man wrote:I have a problem with my spire (1.0.15) and ableton. When i makes nice sound i like, shut down spire window and create some midi clip on channel with some beautiful melody, then opens up spire again - it crashed in default preset or init preset. O_O WTF
having the same problem, the bug should be fixed with the next update

gonna try using 10.0.14 for now because I need this to work!

EDIT: 10.0.14 has the same issue

EDIT 2: seems like 10.0.13 is good, here's the link

http://www.reveal-sound.com/downloads/d ... 1.0.13.dmg

just have to open the pkg with pacifist and drag the component to your plug-ins folder, I couldn't get the installer to work no matter what
~Alyx
soundcloud.com/alyxonfire

Also i didn't see any way to make an automatisation of Reverb - Dry/Wet. :(

itsinvader wrote:
3man wrote:I have a problem with my spire (1.0.15) and ableton. When i makes nice sound i like, shut down spire window and create some midi clip on channel with some beautiful melody, then opens up spire again - it crashed in default preset or init preset. O_O WTF
having the same problem, the bug should be fixed with the next update

gonna try using 10.0.14 for now because I need this to work!

EDIT: 10.0.14 has the same issue

EDIT 2: seems like 10.0.13 is good, here's the link

http://www.reveal-sound.com/downloads/d ... 1.0.13.dmg

just have to open the pkg with pacifist and drag the component to your plug-ins folder, I couldn't get the installer to work no matter what
This one got me too yesterday. I was so pissed. Using OS X Mavericks, with Ableton Live 9 Suite. I am going to try it on Windows 7 with Live Suite in a few moments.

I'm using a Mac mini with logic pro x osx 10.9.2 )latest version of logic) i am unable to get an instance of Spire to work. i've noticed in the AU manager it was not selected. after clicking the checkbox to validate it the box becomes unchecked and spire is not listed in the plugins. the strange thing is that the plugin valifdidates and my friend who uses the same mac can use spire on his account.

what should i do?

With version 1.0.17 I'm having problems in FL Studio 64bit.

I used to be able to turn on fixed sized buffers to get a clean sound, but now if I use that setting notes are clipped off. Also if you route OSC2 to OSC1 pitch you can now hear a lot of audio noise, and 1.0.16 worked fine.

Anyone else having issues with FL Studio and the latest Spire?

Best regards,

Gino

I have Spire version 1.0.16 and have a Problem with the sound after exporting it.

When I play my song during Production in Fl Studio it souunds nice and just as I want it. But when I export it it sound terrible.
I don't know what Information you need so I will just wait for an answer.

I have an issue with the latest version of Spire. For some reason when I load presets/banks Spire freezes up. It doesn't crash but it'll stay frozen for a few seconds and then continue. As you can imagine this is annoying and ruins work flow a bit when trying to scroll through presets quickly.

Anybody else have the same issue?

When I use Spire the Glide knob suddently moves to 2 o'clock. Move it back to zero and after a couple of seconds it moves back agian. Upgrading to newest version didn't help. Reinstalling Cubase 7.5 didn't help. Funny thing - the problem wasn't always there. It started a week ago, and it just won't go away leaving Spire useless for me until this issue is resolved - ANY help is much apreciated !
Best regards
Morten Lind Jakobsen
https://soundcloud.com/mljakobsen

Anyone else having issues with Spire 1.0.18 crashing Cubase 8.0.0 (Windows x64) when a Freeze on the track is attempted?

Cheers.

UPDATE: It may not at all be Spire-related, after all. It just appeared so. Still narrowing it down.

UPDATE 2: It's not Spire, it's bug in Cubase's new "Disable Track" feature. Not using the feature solved the problem.

I'm having a problem with spire in cubase 8.0.2 64bits on windows 7 64bits. When Spire 1.0.2 GUI is open and fabfilter plugins are open (pro-c, pro-l, saturn) at the same time graphics become very slow, and I get some kind of graphical stuttering in cubase, and in fabfilter plugins. It only happens with spire. I have dual display and nvidia drivers.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Hi. Is there anyway to eq just to reverb on Spire?? I don't think there is but if anyone knows how plz let me know.

Its too bad because I like the reverb, but its useless for a lot of the bigroom I make if I can't cut some of the dirty low end out of it..

I know this is why every good producer says not to use the reverb in the synth, but if I have to mix this again with a reverb vst and achieve the same sound it could take hours or even days lol..

deleted post

Return to “Reveal Sound”