Reveal Sound SPIRE 1.10 release date??

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone.

I wait SPIRE 1.10 ver in very long time.

I watch SPIRE 1.10 video from Youtube.

very nice CPU costs and performance.

Release data is what day?
and,
Do you have a summer special sale?

Please let me know.

If you are talking about the same video I saw late last year, or earlier this year, that was 1.0.10 and it way past out. We are on 1.0.17. There is no 1.10 video that I am aware. Post the link if I am wrong, but I am sure the one you are talking about also compared itself to Sylenth and that was 1.0.10...not 1.10. And again we are way past that. The CPU cost is quite low. I run a dozen instances without a bogging my machine (occasional spikes when I do HEAVY editing).

Jon

Here for the video that was posted 8 months ago (Spire_x86_v1.1.0). This version isn't out yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJActy0tkU

That is 1.1.0 but my guess is that it changed. Instead of going from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 to 1.1.0, they went to 1.0.10. I may be wrong. But considering the interface is different in that video than it is now, that is really 1.0.10.

Sorry to say that, but I think you are not correct :wink:

Reveal sound sent a mail a couple of months ago :
Great news! We'd like to present our Soundset Store. So choose soundsets you like and start to create great music. Click here to watch the soundsets http://reveal-sound.com/sounds.html

Also we've just updated Spire to version 1.0.10. Many new awesome features. You'll be inspired!

New update for Spire v1.0.10 with new features!
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BwZyFtaelY
Micro Bank: http://reveal-sound.com/downloads/facto ... ctory5.sbf
Note: We plan to complete an optimized version 1.1.0 in summer 2014.

change log:
+ Add: New Filter Type "Scorpio" with 6 different modes
+ Add: WaveTable Forms in LFO's with morphing
+ Add: High Quality Mode in Shaper FX module
+ Add: Overall character modes Warm and Soft
+ Add: Overall level Boost mode
+ Add: Modulation for ARP (Gate and Swing)
- Fixed: Issue with Sustain (Hold) pedal
* Update: Improve DAW integration
* Update: Some GUI elements
* Update: Default values for Controls
* Update: Manual

Best regards,
Reveal Sound Team.

hi all.

thank you for discussion.

but,
I watched report in this site.

that report is very low costs CPU and many more specs up grade from 1.10 ver.

and,That ver is release data is in this summer.

but,not released yet now.

why?

i think that ver is not yet completed.
or
Hype share.

but,i watched 1.10 ver video in youtube.

here is it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJActy0tkU

this video uploaded is official account from Reveal Sound.

Please let me know to Reveal Sound official team.

Regards

optimized comparable to sylenth :o :love: :hyper: :clap:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

thejonsolo wrote:That is 1.1.0 but my guess is that it changed. Instead of going from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 to 1.1.0, they went to 1.0.10. I may be wrong. But considering the interface is different in that video than it is now, that is really 1.0.10.
they made the same with 0.9.9 to 0.9.10 and the last 0.9 version was 0.9.19 if im right.

so we have no 1.0.17, so i guess 2 more version and i assume they keep optimizing the code more and more, since this video.

or they are waiting for a sylenth1 upgrade?!

I remember the first versions of Lush-101, they were very CPU hungry. But since v1.1, Lush-101 uses multithreading and there are no problems with CPU overload.

I hope Spire 1.1 will follow the same path... The summer is almost over :)

yeah i hope to and ofcourse it needs to beat sylenth1, so sick of this synth.
the awsome virus ti skin for spire so much wow.

Ameyah Audio wrote:yeah i hope to and ofcourse it needs to beat sylenth1, so sick of this synth.
what skin is this? where?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Ameyah Audio wrote:yeah i hope to and ofcourse it needs to beat sylenth1, so sick of this synth.
I never really liked Sylenth1, always sounded like an imitation to my ears and not an authentic, original synth. Sure, many nice tracks were made with Sylenth1 but all these tracks would sound better on Spire or Virus... I guess the producers now are underestimating their audience, they go for quick cheap "banging" solutions.

mysticvibes wrote:optimized comparable to sylenth :o :love: :hyper: :clap:
Note that in the video no filter is active, no effect is active, and there's no kind of modulation active. IMO it would differ much if all of that would be active. Getting Spire on Sylenth's level of CPU intensity is pretty utopic. You can see everywhere that there's a fair amount of CPU processing power needed to achieve a good sound quality. And nowadays, the machines are able to cope with it, so dev's will make use of it. That doesn't mean Spire couldn't be optimized of course. I guess there's always room for improvement.

chk071 wrote:
mysticvibes wrote:optimized comparable to sylenth :o :love: :hyper: :clap:
Note that in the video no filter is active, no effect is active, and there's no kind of modulation active. IMO it would differ much if all of that would be active. Getting Spire on Sylenth's level of CPU intensity is pretty utopic. You can see everywhere that there's a fair amount of CPU processing power needed to achieve a good sound quality. And nowadays, the machines are able to cope with it, so dev's will make use of it. That doesn't mean Spire couldn't be optimized of course. I guess there's always room for improvement.
It lists the exact elements that are active in the picture, which is the same for both synths (oscillators, polyphony etc.). But the point isn't so much how it compares to sylenth1. It's the fact that Spire 1.08 was at 1.41% in the image and 1.1.0 was at 0.71%. So it halves it. That's the exciting part.

50% already would be a great improvement for sure.

Return to “Reveal Sound”