Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
vega555
KVRist
 
224 posts since 10 May, 2009

Postby vega555; Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:54 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

Gino Cortesi wrote:I'm in FL Studio 12.5.1 using Spire 1.1.13 on Windows 10 64bit, and I need to enable fixed buffers for it to work properly.

If you use an Osc to modulate another, you get distortion unless you enable fixed sized buffers.

The patch notes state that this was addressed in 1.1.13, is anyone able to use Spire without enabling fixed sized buffers in Fl Studio?

I've added a test preset in the attached zip. If you load this, and play it with and without fixed sized buffers you will hear a big difference (if you can reproduce the problem).

Best regards,

Gino

Hi!

The build performance without the fixed buffer was improved. Unfortunately this does not fix the problem of incorrect sounding of some presets.
frag
KVRist
 
36 posts since 4 Apr, 2014

Postby frag; Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 pm Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

Spire 1.1.3 brings back the old problem: modulation wheel position is not saved with song (using old Cubase 5). This happened in previous versions, it was fixed, but now it came back. Many arrangements contain specific ModWheel positions which means they don't sound in v1.1.3 as they supposed to...

Can you fix this again?
User avatar
vega555
KVRist
 
224 posts since 10 May, 2009

Postby vega555; Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

frag wrote:Spire 1.1.3 brings back the old problem: modulation wheel position is not saved with song (using old Cubase 5). This happened in previous versions, it was fixed, but now it came back. Many arrangements contain specific ModWheel positions which means they don't sound in v1.1.3 as they supposed to...

Can you fix this again?


Hi! Please contact us via support@reveal-sound.com with detailed information.
Thanks!
frag
KVRist
 
36 posts since 4 Apr, 2014

Postby frag; Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

vega555 wrote:
frag wrote:Spire 1.1.3 brings back the old problem: modulation wheel position is not saved with song (using old Cubase 5). This happened in previous versions, it was fixed, but now it came back. Many arrangements contain specific ModWheel positions which means they don't sound in v1.1.3 as they supposed to...

Can you fix this again?


Hi! Please contact us via support@reveal-sound.com with detailed information.
Thanks!


I will do that. But I can mostly repeat what I said here...
I was using v1.09 for a long time, now reverted to this version again.
dermage
KVRist
 
188 posts since 23 May, 2016

Postby dermage; Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:25 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

Bug found in Stepper: When setting Begin Step before End Step. Like Begin 3 End 2. DAW will hang (tested in Ableton Live 10)

It does not hang instantly but after some time. I could reproduce this. Had Loop off. 1/16 length. Stepper modulation Main Volume
User avatar
vega555
KVRist
 
224 posts since 10 May, 2009

Postby vega555; Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:20 pm Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

dermage wrote:Bug found in Stepper: When setting Begin Step before End Step. Like Begin 3 End 2. DAW will hang (tested in Ableton Live 10)

It does not hang instantly but after some time. I could reproduce this. Had Loop off. 1/16 length. Stepper modulation Main Volume


Hi! Please contact us via support@reveal-sound.com with detailed information about the problem.
Thanks!
AB69
KVRist
 
98 posts since 12 Sep, 2014

Postby AB69; Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:12 pm Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

I recently started having some problems with Spire 1.1 after updating Logic X to 10.4.

Ever since the update, I have been unable to load any .aupresets from Logic X with Spire 1.1. I cannot click the drop down menu, and select a preset and load it. When I try, nothing happens and the patch does not change in Spire. I can, however, click the drop down menu, and click load, and my Finder browser opens through Logic, and I can select the .aupreset file there and load through Spire. This works, but it's just really annoying having to load my presets like that.

Another issue is, and this is not only in Spire, but ever since the update to 10.4, ALL of my preset folders have been randomized. They use to be alphabetized, but now it's completely random and I don't know how to sort them back alphabetically.

I used to save my presets as .aupresets file via Logic, which I now realize may not be the best way to go as I have started to save them as just Spire presets.

I am wondering if there is a solution for loading the .aupresets properly in Spire, or if I have to do it the long way and resave them as .spf files.

Thanks.
User avatar
vega555
KVRist
 
224 posts since 10 May, 2009

Postby vega555; Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

AB69 wrote:I recently started having some problems with Spire 1.1 after updating Logic X to 10.4.

Ever since the update, I have been unable to load any .aupresets from Logic X with Spire 1.1. I cannot click the drop down menu, and select a preset and load it. When I try, nothing happens and the patch does not change in Spire. I can, however, click the drop down menu, and click load, and my Finder browser opens through Logic, and I can select the .aupreset file there and load through Spire. This works, but it's just really annoying having to load my presets like that.

Another issue is, and this is not only in Spire, but ever since the update to 10.4, ALL of my preset folders have been randomized. They use to be alphabetized, but now it's completely random and I don't know how to sort them back alphabetically.

I used to save my presets as .aupresets file via Logic, which I now realize may not be the best way to go as I have started to save them as just Spire presets.

I am wondering if there is a solution for loading the .aupresets properly in Spire, or if I have to do it the long way and resave them as .spf files.

Thanks.

Hi!

Since Spire works only with the built-in presets manager, we can not somehow change the work of Logic Pro presets manager (and other DAWs).
It seems that developers have changed something in Logic presets manager. There is a chance that they will fix this in the next update and everything will work as before.
If this does not happen, you'll need to resave all presets to .spf format one by one, step by step.

Thank you for understanding.
User avatar
vega555
KVRist
 
224 posts since 10 May, 2009

Postby vega555; Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:13 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

57 years ago in April 12, 1961 Yuri Gagarin became the first human to travel into space.
In honor of this historic date, we set a 57 USD discount on Spire until April 19!
https://reveal-sound.com/
Image
Pure-fire
KVRist
 
43 posts since 22 Jan, 2016, from Ukraine

Postby Pure-fire; Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

Hello Spire developers,
in this new version 1.14 in automation all values in params shows in daw as numbers, it's possible to change this, as automation params work as prewious versions?
User avatar
vega555
KVRist
 
224 posts since 10 May, 2009

Postby vega555; Mon May 14, 2018 1:36 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

Pure-fire wrote:Hello Spire developers,
in this new version 1.14 in automation all values in params shows in daw as numbers, it's possible to change this, as automation params work as prewious versions?

Hi! Please contact us via support@reveal-sound.com
Thanks.
Woodgardens
KVRist
 
166 posts since 18 Oct, 2017

Postby Woodgardens; Thu May 24, 2018 12:49 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

I don't have the fastest connection, but can someone explain what the three dots are doing there? Usually I can load any site within a minute, but your site keeps hanging forever it seems. I just laid my tab down and waited several minutes.. how long must I wait... 10 minutes.. 15 minutes..?

It's friggin annoying lol
chk071
KVRAF
 
16810 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Thu May 24, 2018 12:57 am Re: Spire: Problems and trouble shooting help

Site works fine here... Did you try another browser?
Previous

Moderator: vega555

Return to Reveal Sound