Dystopia Vol.2 for NI Razor with free presets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ftech wrote:Cracking sounds!
Both Dystopia banks show off Razor's capabilities really well.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Just tried to buy these but there doesn't seem to be a Paypal option - could have sworn there used to be
Paypal buttons are still there, on both Dystopia pages.

Are they not coming up?
Ah I see there are two "add to cart" buttons - I was using the big black one and didn't notice the Paypal ones lower down on the page

aMUSEd wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Just tried to buy these but there doesn't seem to be a Paypal option - could have sworn there used to be
Paypal buttons are still there, on both Dystopia pages.

Are they not coming up?
Ah I see there are two "add to cart" buttons - I was using the big black one and didn't notice the Paypal ones lower down on the page
Yeah it's a bit of a pain at the moment, I have to have 2 cart systems. Hopefully pretty soon I'll be able to use a single system that will allow guest checkout for CC and Paypal.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Why not using ShareIt? Solid, many supported currencies & languages. And a very very low rate of chargebacks compared to paypal based shops :wink:

Cyforce wrote:Why not using ShareIt? Solid, many supported currencies & languages. And a very very low rate of chargebacks compared to paypal based shops :wink:
for small businessman not really a choice.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Cyforce wrote:Why not using ShareIt? Solid, many supported currencies & languages. And a very very low rate of chargebacks compared to paypal based shops :wink:
I can only recommend it - http://www.mycommerce.com/share-it/pricing

The margin isn`t that bad, and it`s way more safely than paypal shop based on my experience. And the support of many different languages makes it also more customer-friendly, easy promotion/cross-sale features.

I also think, it doesn`t really matter if big, medium or small business, the provided quality and better customer features are more important and saving maybe 1-2 % margin...

Cyforce wrote:
murnau wrote:
I can only recommend it - http://www.mycommerce.com/share-it/pricing

The margin isn`t that bad, and it`s way more safely than paypal shop based on my experience. And the support of many different languages makes it also more customer-friendly, easy promotion/cross-sale features.

I also think, it doesn`t really matter if big, medium or small business, the provided quality and better customer features are more important and saving maybe 1-2 % margin...
thats not the point. afaik if you use share-it as small businessman you forced to add tax (germany 19%) on top of the 4,9% (8,9%) fee from the 1st sale where paypal (1,9%/3,3%) you don't need to. i can't see whats so good to change and have less money (or customer pay more iyw) when you sell a few soundbanks a month. is that right?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Your right Murnau, Share-it is really too expensive and restrictive when I last looked into it. I'll likely switch up to paypal pro next month, which will give me one card that will take both credit card (guest checkouts) and paypal accounts.
Aiynzahev-sounds

Just bumping a few soundbanks posts, check them out!
Aiynzahev-sounds

Salve
il link non funziona
Grazie
Saluti

Return to “Soundware”