Ultra Analog Soundbank - RELEASED - Nec Plus Ultra :) - Soon Available in UA V2 format :)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EDIT : 21/11/2009

nEC pLUS uLTRA Released :)

Direct link : Nec Plus Ultra Soundset

Please note though that even if the soundset page is Live and that you can already purchase it, the soundsets will not be shipped before tomorrow, cos there are still some little things needed to be done, like turning the Word document into a PDF, make global zips archive aso.

Here's a little teaser I made Saturday for our forthcoming Soundbank : AAS Ultra Analog.

Its a single instrument with some percs. No automation and no mod wheel on this one. Just pushing the keys.

As for the genre well maybe New Age should fit ? Really dont know. :help:

Echoes Of Happyness

Added : 3 Separate Instruments Demos :

UA1 Keys Demo

UA1 Pads-Atmos-Ambient Demo

UA1 Leads-Basses-Arps-Weirdos Demo

12/12/2009 New demo : UA1 EDM Demo by Mr Rob Lee :tu: :-o :D

I'll add some thematic separate instruments demos in the following days (Pads, Keys, Leads, Basses and Fx aso as usual).

Then some other minisongs will be added in different music styles : This is a BIG multi Purpose/Swiss Knife Soundbank.

All comments, questions welcomed.

Thanks for reading and .... listening :)

LtZ
Last edited by Lotuzia on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Very nice !

nice! your bank is definitely on my radar.

Lotuzia wrote: As for the genre well maybe New Age should fit ? Really dont know. :help:

Medieval Funk.

Get on with it, man

I'm ready. I'm waiting.

standalone wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: As for the genre well maybe New Age should fit ? Really dont know. :help:

Medieval Funk.
Exactly - motetus funkus

Nice! I want to hear more!

szurcio wrote:
standalone wrote:

Medieval Funk.
Exactly - motetus funkus

Beware!, those mushrooms are poisonous. Try the Madrigalae Groovyum better.

brick wrote:Very nice !
Thanks Simon :) Glad you liked it :hug:
Arglebargle wrote:nice! your bank is definitely on my radar.
dodokvr wrote: Get on with it, man

I'm ready. I'm waiting.
Thanks Arglebargle, DodoKvr and ReverendRythm ( I like this pseudo :)

Many more audio demos are coming so if you're still interested the initial bank should be released around the end of the week :)

standalone wrote:
Medieval Funk.
szurcio wrote:
standalone wrote:

Medieval Funk.
Exactly - motetus funkus
Hi StandAlone and Szurcio

SOoo I would make Medieval Funk without knowing it ? :) Well I've done more funky, and even ..... :oops: more medieval :D :D

If you like funky licks give an ear to our Keys Demo, that I just completed tonite. There's a couple of funky things inside.

I hope the Keys Demo will make justice to Ultra Analog dynamic range. There are no compressors, no EQs used and even, this time, no ..... limiter ( I left Elephant in the cupboard). I used some controlers on some instruments, all mapped to the 4 main essential live controlers : Mod Wheel, Breath control, Foot Controler, and Aftertouch.

The good thing is that a lot of our instruments have a dedicated MidiLink in the soundset, with single or multitarget parameters of UA1 mapped to 1 to 4 of these controlers. Hopefully this will allow you to really take advantage of the instruments and should increase in a very noticeable way their expressivness and enhance your playing experience.

Well enough talk : Here's the link

UA1 Keys Demo

Hope you'll enjoy some of the clips :)

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

that sounds awesome!

alright, enough demos, just finish the damn bank and release it. hurry hurry! :hihi:

Sounding real good. Just my kind of sounds as you know ;)

I can't hear a sound I wouldn't use in your keys demo!

Could you please do your demos without delay or reverb?

Arglebargle wrote:that sounds awesome!

alright, enough demos, just finish the damn bank and release it. hurry hurry! :hihi:
AH yes Many thanks Arglebargle :hug:

So the instruments themselves are 99,99% finished.

But theres still the last demos to complete (more like joined the already made clips in some acceptable tracks) and then the PDF manual, wich usually takes some times too, then the product page and all the pictures on the site, then all the press releases and the promo sets. ANd all of this, unfortunately, takes a lot of time.

Talking about the PDF there will be a tutorial included on how to use, or create your own, MidiLinks in the less painful and most efficient way. All presets have designer notes embedded, and a comment about the eventual associated Midilink, and the use of the controlers for this particular patch. So this will have to be reflected in the manual as well :shrug:

This said we're working hard to deliver the most usefull and friendly soundbank, and hopefully it will be released at the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience, and kind words

LtZ

dacaumodo wrote:Sounding real good. Just my kind of sounds as you know ;)

I can't hear a sound I wouldn't use in your keys demo!
Hi Mr Vim,

Yeah doesnt surprise me too much. I like your music :)

We'd be very honored that some of our instruments could be used to back up one of The Voices of Kvr indeed !

Some of the keys were really crafted with the idea of "backing vocals and support keys" in various genres : Rock, SOul, FUnk, Down Tempo, urban or Rnb styles, Trip Hop, Lounge, 80's SynthPop, or just mainstream music.

This said its not a dedicated retro or vintage soundbank, its really a generalist one and more than that, as hopefully the next demos will demonstrate it.

Cheers,

L.

teempee wrote:Could you please do your demos without delay or reverb?
Hi Tempee,

Well UA1 has a very typical (and usable, wich is more rare in the VSTI kingdom) reverb.

Theres also a mute fx button on the gui so people who wish to use the sounds without or with an external reverb should be able to do this very easily/quickly.

Back to demos : Some of the leads, basses and Fx, aso audio demos will have completely dry (or very softly effected) sounds.

And some other musicians will also make demos in other musical genres, but here I dont know if they will be very effected or not.

Anyway my humble opinion is that the delays and reverbs used in the demos (only internal UA1 ones) not only fit the audio clips, but preserve the integrity of the raw instrument sound itself. So you probably should be able to extrapolate and "hear" the sounds uneffected based on the clips. This said, I might be wrong, and might be that its only due to my work that I feel that its relatively easy to make this mental perception work and gymkhana.

Thanks for your interest anyway, hope you'"ll find some of the next demos clips more satisfying in this concern.

LtZ

Return to “Soundware”