Synth1 - Mr Wobble now Zenified

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synth1

PM send :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Hi hakey,

I found your thread here and I d'll your bank too. I am very impressed
about your work. I've made 8 banks for synth1 in the past for myself,
but not for the public. It is a very good sounding synth and one of my
favorites. So your bank will be one of those general banks for me too.
Very good.....
I've made some banks for free and commercial developers - so I know,
what I'm saying...

ciao
armin (aka schiffbauer)

Damn, hakey, I dunno if my bank will be able to surpass yours in sound quality! This is da shiznit!

@EvilDragon

As it happens, it's largely due to your having mentioned the use of filter saturation in Synth1 that I made quite deliberate attempts to employ it - LD Saturate and BS Snork being obvious examples.

So, thanks for prodding me in that direction. :)

Hehe ;)

Well, I'm gonna have to do this bank one of these days. Not for the sake of competition or anything, as it will be freely available. I need to get my sound creating chops back in shape! :)

Vintage Drum Machine Kits for the Roland TR8-S & MC-707 https://rhythmelectronics.bandcamp.com

PM sent :)

The title says volume 1 and 2, but i only see 1. And 1 is so frickin amazing that i really want 2 right now.

hakey wrote:Just to be clear, for now Vol 2 is only available to those who had shown their appreciation, either in this thread, or by PM to me, *before* my last post - the one announcing the 2nd bank.

Why? So far Vol 1 has been dl'd 835 times. A couple of dozen people were gracious enough to say thanks. Which leaves 800 or so, presumably a mixture of free-loaders :x and those who just didn't like the patches all that much.

The idea behind restricting the release of Vol 2 is mainly about rewarding those few who were good enough to say thanks without being prompted. Of course, it's also a small morality play showing that where 'free' becomes synonymous with 'without value' the consequence might just be no more free stuff ;) .

That said, Vol 2 may go on a more 'general release' at some unspecified point in the future - most likely through Big Tick's Zen. (I would recommend having a look at Zen, it's a great idea and if it takes off as a social app. that's probably where/how I'll be sharing my patches in future.)
Seems like I've missed the Addendum bank.
Yes, it got swallowed up into Vol 2. :)
Well, jugging from the demo the banks sounds great. I didn't really had the time to try but I'm sure it is. Probably the best one for synth1. I didn't write because so many people expressed that that i felt like a bit silly writing the same thing that had been said so many times. I'm just saying that the fact i didn't write my appreciation doesn't mean i didn't appreciate it.
What ever!

No worries D.Wako!

(As it happens, I PM'd you right after you made your first post earlier on today, so check your in box ;) )

hakey wrote:No worries D.Wako!

(As it happens, I PM'd you right after you made your first post earlier on today, so check your in box ;) )
Thanks a lot hakey! 8)
What ever!

I've been going through Vol.2. They sound really great as did Vol.1. Both very usable. Thank you again! :D

Ed

impressive work, great classic presets, I like some "kraftweresque" sounds in your bank.Please continue your terrific sounds! :shock:

Great work, thanks. I really love the pads.

I'm really interested in the new patches, I loved the first patches, like I posted in the first page. I would be glad if you send me them, hakey... :)

Return to “Soundware”