Synth1 - Mr Wobble now Zenified

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synth1

Some really inspirational stuff in the addendum also. Thanks!

A lot of fun and some really useful stuff.
Thanks a heap!
Second Star On The Right, And Straight On 'till Morning

An edited version of your (awesome!) "cosmic dance" patch (the edited version being called "cosmic connection 3", ... I also did cosmic connection 1&2 as derivative patches before) will probably end up in the song I'm working on :-)

Ditto... lottsa love for the Addendum patches. I don't think you give yourself enough credit (every time you mention Zebra patch inspiration). You get comparable patches (to Zebra) using a less powerful synth, so your patches are even more impressive.

And I might as well ask, done anything with Zebra we haven't seen yet?

VSTJuNkiE wrote:Thanks for these! :)

Kind of OT, but it would be FANTASTIC if we could get everybody who has made banks for Synth1 to go through and tweak the old presets to take advantage of all the new features!

Not to sound demanding or anything. Just a thought! :D
Good idea :). I should do that myself.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

VSTJuNkiE wrote:Thanks for these! :)

Kind of OT, but it would be FANTASTIC if we could get everybody who has made banks for Synth1 to go through and tweak the old presets to take advantage of all the new features!

Not to sound demanding or anything. Just a thought! :D
Oddly yes.. I started tweaking some of the patches from my olddd Synth1 bank after listening to Mr. Wobbles bank here :hihi: .. some really good stuff... the updates to S1 have really added a bit..

shit, that might be the best Synth1 bank i've ever heard. while nolwenn's banks always were quite impressive, this one covers a lot of standards with bravour, has great variety and sounds useful throughout.
i especially like the pads, the horns, and the other PM-like sounds.
great work, i bet i will use these a lot, both as-is and as a starting point.

some great sounds in here, really like the chord sounds. thanks! :)

hakey wrote:@ Everyone who left the nice comments - I've just compiled a mini patchbank from some bits and pieces I had left over. 30+ patches - half pads, the rest odds and sods. A couple of interesting sounds amongst them (least ways, I think they're okay):

Mr Wobble's Addendum

(The latest version of the original bank is in there too - I've tweaked a few patches, mainly eqing.)

The other 350 freeloaders who dl'd but couldn't be bothered to comment can kiss my hairy etc... :x :P :hihi:
OK OK. I'll comment.

I made a demo song for you out of all included patches with only drums and fx treatments added. :D

Expansion (Mr. Wobble's Patchbank demo)
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Flippin heck Rifftrax, that's a bit good! :shock: (I reckon that says a lot more about your musicianship than the quality of my patches ;) ) Thanks for that! 8)

And thanks everyone else for all the positive comments. I'm slowly filling up the second bank, so there will eventually be more where this lot came from.

hakey wrote:And thanks everyone else for all the positive comments. I'm slowly filling up the second bank, so there will eventually be more where this lot came from.
I don't doubt I'll be tempted to make another demo song with the next patch bank...haha These presets are fantastic :wink:
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Wow - very impressive, inspiring bank.
My webcomic that has absolutely nothing to do with music, plugins, technology or football: http://friedcheeseballs.com/start

rifftrax wrote:I made a demo song for you out of all included patches with only drums and fx treatments added. :D

Expansion (Mr. Wobble's Patchbank demo)
Nicely done rifftrax. I especially like the bass line.

I just want to say thank you to hakey and everyone else who makes patches available for nOObs like me who haven't yet learned how to make their own (hopefully that day will come for me). Anyway, thank you, hakey, the Mr. Wobble's bank is awesome (haven't had a chance to spend much time with the Addendum yet). There are some great sounds in there, like others I really like the pads as well as the flute, brass and Hammond organ. Lots of useful sounds. Thank you for your generosity.

This Mr. Wobble ?

http://vimeo.com/4479077

:D

Return to “Soundware”