Alchemistry Beyond for Alchemy released on patchpool - 128 patches - 3.7 GB of samples

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kore activist losan which many of you know from this and the and the NI Forum kindly converted the Alchemistry Beyond Bank into Kore2 patches. I will send a group mail to inform all Alchemistry Beyond customers that they can get the Kore sounds now directly from me.

Bumping the Bank on a monday evening...

B B B B Bank Bump on thursday night...

Bank the Bump the Bank on a friday night...

Bought this yesterday. The violin patches are amazing. Haven't had time to audition all the patches yet, but gonna do so now.

Also checked your personal web site and googled your name, which I thought is just an artist name or coincidence, and wth - you really are a son of Karlheinz! :o

sauli wrote:Bought this yesterday. The violin patches are amazing. Haven't had time to audition all the patches yet, but gonna do so now.

Also checked your personal web site and googled your name, which I thought is just an artist name or coincidence, and wth - you really are a son of Karlheinz! :o
Hi Sauli, real name=artist name in this case :)
Yeah, my dad...he rests in peace somewhere and I suppose he likes listening to my patches too from time to time...

Bumping the Bank on a tuesday evening...

Here is a promotional offer:

Until August 20 you will get a bonus SoundPack of your choice when purchasing Alchemistry Beyond or the Alchemistry bundle. After your order has been processed just respond to the Email you will receive and tell me which SoundPack you would like to have.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Here is a promotional offer:

Until August 20 you will get a bonus SoundPack of your choice when purchasing Alchemistry Beyond or the Alchemistry bundle. After your order has been processed just respond to the Email you will receive and tell me which SoundPack you would like to have.
4 more days left for this special offer here...

U U U UP!
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:U U U UP!
:hihi:

Weekend bumpage!
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

+30 hours left for this promotional offer here...grab it while you can!

About 9 hours left for this offer...

Just got the bundle yesterday and barely cracked it open, but have to say that the violins are incredible... really gorgeous strings.... guess there's percussion and other stuff in there :)

Return to “Soundware”