Alchemistry Metallurgy Version 2 released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Simon,
i've just bought this great library and one of the main reason for it was this 'Thai Gong Large&Granular' sample, but i can't seem to be able reproduce the demo sound. Did you use multiple instances of Alchemy with this preset?

Thanks,
i

inspiral wrote:Hi Simon,
i've just bought this great library and one of the main reason for it was this 'Thai Gong Large&Granular' sample, but i can't seem to be able reproduce the demo sound. Did you use multiple instances of Alchemy with this preset?

Thanks,
i
I would have to look into the demo project in Logic but in 99% of all my demos I don't layer a single patch in several Alchemy instances but I can have a look.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
inspiral wrote:Hi Simon,

Thanks,
i
I would have to look into the demo project in Logic but in 99% of all my demos I don't layer a single patch in several Alchemy instances but I can have a look.
So I checked and in the demo 2 instances of Alchemy are indeed layered - instance one plays Snapshot 1 without any morphing changes and instance 2 morphs through some of the Snapshot presets, in case you use Logic I can send you the Logic project.

Thanks for the prompt reply!
Unfortunatelly(in this case) i'm using Ableton. I'm gonna play with it a bit.

inspiral wrote:Thanks for the prompt reply!
Unfortunatelly(in this case) i'm using Ableton. I'm gonna play with it a bit.
The screenshot shows the two identical Midi regions, the lower instance automates the Snapshot Morphing, the upper one only plays Snap 1 - some volume mixing:

Wow, nice!
Thank you!

There is a promo on patchpool for all my Alchemy Bank and Alchemistry Metallurgy is 22% off until March 15.

This sound library is currently being updated. There will be about 1+ Gigabyte of samples added to Alchemistry Metallurgy and something like 20+ new patches, mainly using samples from Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for MachFive but also adding new samples. Bowed and beaten vibraphone, barrel sounds, Thai Gongs (I only had 2 when doing Metallurgy, now I have eight) and Singing Bowl-sounds, steel plant field recordings, tubular windchimes, bar chimes, shipbell sounds and waterphone gongs. I might even sample some more bells as I bought so many different ones since the release of Metallurgy, we'll see...

All users who also have a license for Scattered Entity Vol. 1 can upgrade at half the upgrade price (which hasn't been set yet).
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great news Simon! I look forward a lot to this.

Ben

Borealis wrote:Great news Simon! I look forward a lot to this.

Ben
Thank's Ben!

Here is a video improvising with two of the new patches - "Turning Thai Gongs" (from Scattered Entity) - 8 multisampled gongs, moving them between the 3 mics (L-C-R) in the decay phase - 5x round robin, 2 velocity layers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO2RNBDqikE

Oh boy! I love Metallurgy, and now more cool stuff to play with! :wheee: :wheee:

Can't wait! :hyper:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

woolyloach wrote:
Can't wait! :hyper:
I'll hurry up then :)

Wow, this is amazing news! :)

Just as woolyloach said, I love Metallurgy. :party:

Looking forward to this and thanks!!! :tu:
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:Wow, this is amazing news! :)

Just as woolyloach said, I love Metallurgy. :party:

Looking forward to this and thanks!!! :tu:
Thank you :)
I find it astonishing that Metallurgy is my second most popular Alchemy library behind Alchemistry Beyond. When I first produced it, I was a bit unsure if it would be successful with all these abused metal objects in there :party:

----

I think I've made up my mind about the upgrade price: € 17 EUR - the new regular price will be € 45 EUR (now € 28).

Return to “Soundware”