Alchemistry Metallurgy Version 2 released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Metallurgy Bumpage on a sunday morning...

Bumping Metallurgy for the new week...

Tuesday Bumpage...

Metallurgic pre-christmas Bumpage...

Wednesday night Bumpage...

Well, I really expected something awesome from this bank given Simon's previous work BUT…this exceeded those expectations :)

One can go out these days and find any number of 'we've gathered up some metal and banged on it' type of libraries but for me, they seem to be mostly one-dimensional in their final form. Metallurgy for Alchemy goes beyond that first dimension into the next, MUSICAL one…creating fantastic textures and pads along with life-like strikes and tones via exceptional original performance, production, sound design, and taking full advantage of the extensive built-in sound processing of the Alchemy DSP engine.

My favorite results were with opening several (i.e three) instances of Alchemy loaded with the same patch and setting each to a different 'Remix Pad' setting while still playing the same intended musical phrase split by notes, giving a spectrum of possibility within that particular motif. A definite bonus with many patches is not to be missed in the 'Remix Pad' #8 position (several unique and favorites seemed to be 'hiding' there ;-)).

All in all, Metallurgy for Alchemy is destined to become one of my favorite thus far of the Patchpool Alchemy sets ;-)
Chris R Gibson ( a.k.a. Loopy C )
https://soundcloud.com/loopy-c

Loopy C wrote:Well, I really expected something awesome from this bank given Simon's previous work BUT…this exceeded those expectations :)

One can go out these days and find any number of 'we've gathered up some metal and banged on it' type of libraries but for me, they seem to be mostly one-dimensional in their final form. Metallurgy for Alchemy goes beyond that first dimension into the next, MUSICAL one…creating fantastic textures and pads along with life-like strikes and tones via exceptional original performance, production, sound design, and taking full advantage of the extensive built-in sound processing of the Alchemy DSP engine.

My favorite results were with opening several (i.e three) instances of Alchemy loaded with the same patch and setting each to a different 'Remix Pad' setting while still playing the same intended musical phrase split by notes, giving a spectrum of possibility within that particular motif. A definite bonus with many patches is not to be missed in the 'Remix Pad' #8 position (several unique and favorites seemed to be 'hiding' there ;-)).

All in all, Metallurgy for Alchemy is destined to become one of my favorite thus far of the Patchpool Alchemy sets ;-)
Thank's for the great feedback, Chris - that makes my early afternoon :)

Pre-Christmas Bumpage for Metallurgy...

Hi Simon, this is a wonderful soundset. My favorite one by you, at the moment. I only had a little taste of what the soundset has to offer, and since I have nothing but free time this holiday weekend, I'm sure i will use these in a new project! Always looking forward to your amazing sounds! :)
"that which is not slightly distorted lacks sensible appeal."

ladron242 wrote:Hi Simon, this is a wonderful soundset. My favorite one by you, at the moment. I only had a little taste of what the soundset has to offer, and since I have nothing but free time this holiday weekend, I'm sure i will use these in a new project! Always looking forward to your amazing sounds! :)
Thank's for the nice feedback :)
Enjoy a metallurgic Christmas then, there is a lot to explore and I'm sure you'll have fun with this set...

Christmas Metallurgy Bumpage...

We still have some metal on stock here...

For those of you who are still using NI's Kore:
KVR member losan was so kind to convert the Metallurgy patches for Kore - I just sent out the Kore patches to all Metallurgists on my Kore list.
Thank you Frank!

Matallurgy Bumpage...

We have some metallic timbres left in stock...

Return to “Soundware”