Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF
 
8969 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, TX USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:41 pm Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sequent wrote:Wow, this is amazing news! :)

Just as woolyloach said, I love Metallurgy. :party:

Looking forward to this and thanks!!! :tu:


Thank you :)
I find it astonishing that Metallurgy is my second most popular Alchemy library behind Alchemistry Beyond. When I first produced it, I was a bit unsure if it would be successful with all these abused metal objects in there :party:


Just remember - you can NEVER have too many abused metal objects! :hihi: :hyper:
User avatar
anxiousmofo
KVRist
 
362 posts since 1 Apr, 2012, from bamboo tube

Postby anxiousmofo; Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:15 pm Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Exciting news!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:09 am Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Here is a little video with a singing bowls-pad from the updated version of Alchemistry Metallurgy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c2G6XoJ1yI
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:30 am Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Improvising with the new Metallurgy patch Shipbell Scape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7vrwkK57AY
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:02 am Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Here is a demo track only using patches from the update content - 100% Alchemy, 9 instances, some volume automation:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/a ... metallurgy
User avatar
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF
 
8969 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, TX USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 pm Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

OMG The bells! The tintinnabulation of THE BELLS!

Must have now.... :help: Please ship soon... :help: :help:

It's near impossible to find this kind of thing and I'm hurting for it... :cry:
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:16 pm Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

woolyloach wrote:OMG The bells! The tintinnabulation of THE BELLS!

Must have now.... :help: Please ship soon... :help: :help:

It's near impossible to find this kind of thing and I'm hurting for it... :cry:



:lol: :clap: best post I've read here for a long time :party: :tu:
mid next week I think...
User avatar
audientronic
KVRian
 
1051 posts since 30 Mar, 2012

Postby audientronic; Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:03 pm Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Do you ever sleep?
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 pm Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

audientronic wrote:Do you ever sleep?


Not enough, my sleeping patterns are rather messed up, it's been like that for years now. Gives me more time to work :)
Unfocused
KVRist
 
287 posts since 7 Jul, 2004

Postby Unfocused; Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:22 pm Re: Soundset Alchemistry Metallurgy for Alchemy released on

Sampleconstruct wrote:This sound library is currently being updated. There will be about 1+ Gigabyte of samples added to Alchemistry Metallurgy and something like 20+ new patches, mainly using samples from Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for MachFive but also adding new samples. Bowed and beaten vibraphone, barrel sounds, Thai Gongs (I only had 2 when doing Metallurgy, now I have eight) and Singing Bowl-sounds, steel plant field recordings, tubular windchimes, bar chimes, shipbell sounds and waterphone gongs. I might even sample some more bells as I bought so many different ones since the release of Metallurgy, we'll see...

All users who also have a license for Scattered Entity Vol. 1 can upgrade at half the upgrade price (which hasn't been set yet).

What is the upgrade price for those with a license for the original Alchemistry Metallurgy?


-u
"I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time they probably shouldn't." -M. Simpson
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:48 pm Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Here is a demo combining some vibraphone sounds from the new content, bowed and beaten:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/v ... lchemistry
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:51 pm Re: Soundset Alchemistry Metallurgy for Alchemy released on

Unfocused wrote:What is the upgrade price for those with a license for the original Alchemistry Metallurgy?
-u


It's on page 4 of this thread, I think it will be something like € 17 EUR, the new price for the library after the upgrade will be € 45 (currently € 28), although many of you paid less for it.
User avatar
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF
 
8969 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, TX USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:08 am Re: Soundset Alchemistry Metallurgy for Alchemy released on

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Unfocused wrote:What is the upgrade price for those with a license for the original Alchemistry Metallurgy?
-u


It's on page 4 of this thread, I think it will be something like € 17 EUR, the new price for the library after the upgrade will be € 45 (currently € 28), although many of you paid less for it.


Definitely worth the extra - the amount of work you've put into this is scary! :scared:

Next week is good, I get paid Thursday.. :hihi: :hihi:

Honestly, it's impossible to find anything of this quality for ambient/soundtrack work without buying Kontakt, and I'm trying to keep my instrument count low.. this library will save me the price of Kontakt! :hihi:
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 am Re: Soundset Alchemistry Metallurgy for Alchemy released on

woolyloach wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Unfocused wrote:What is the upgrade price for those with a license for the original Alchemistry Metallurgy?
-u


It's on page 4 of this thread, I think it will be something like € 17 EUR, the new price for the library after the upgrade will be € 45 (currently € 28), although many of you paid less for it.


Definitely worth the extra - the amount of work you've put into this is scary! :scared:

Next week is good, I get paid Thursday.. :hihi: :hihi:

Honestly, it's impossible to find anything of this quality for ambient/soundtrack work without buying Kontakt, and I'm trying to keep my instrument count low.. this library will save me the price of Kontakt! :hihi:


and it will save you the price for MachFive and HALion 5 which have become my main platforms, I really hope Alchemy v2 will be released some time this year.
User avatar
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
 
14091 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:26 am Re: Alchemistry Metallurgy released on patchpool - update co

Multisampled my lovely shipbell today, 3 velocity layers, 5x round robin, tuned it down 20 cents in the mapping so it's in tune (440 Hz):

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... l-rr5-demo

Image

Took ages to sample accurate velocity layers by moving the bell tongue with the hand so I would get single hits. The decay of each sample takes about 20 seconds, fully sampled.
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware