Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ChromaZone

I just released this soundset for Chromaphone:

This soundset contains 100 original patches and 22 variations for Chromaphone by AAS. I focussed on emulations of known and und unknown instruments like mallets, bells, chimes, plucked strings, keyboards, hybrid strangers and percussive sounds as well as experimental patches, lush pads, dark drones, beautiful textures, funky synths and funny noises.
As soon as AAS updates Chromaphone to add Pitchbend, Microtuning, Aftertouch and whatever else I will add these controls to the patches and all customers will receive a free update of ChromaZone.

Combining materials like metal, skin and wood with elements like air and articulations like beating, plucking and bowing can create physically modelled instruments that are hard to describe with words. Although they might sound familiar due totheir "organic" nature, words sometimes fail to describe what they "really are" and how they actually sound. Quite a few of these hybrid strangers are included in ChromaZone.
Chromaphone is advertised as a percussion synthesizer which in my opinion only covers a smaller aspect of it's virtues. Physical modeling has been rivaling with conventional sampling for years in terms of emulating "realism". The creation of sonic "surrealism" based on organic sounding materials is a far more powerful aspect of this technology and Chromaphone in particular.

You can view/download the PDF for ChromaZone with more details, the licence agreement and the patch list including playing tips and descriptions for each patch here.

Price: 20 €
Delivery: Email

Product page with demos

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen :ud:
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Every soundset needs one last demo

I've just got the ChromaZone, loaded into my Chromphone, there's no going back now!!

Love the sounds at first perusal. Very useable, and musically programmed.

No filler very interesting usage, the Taiko drums are great. love the Hybrid instruments are fascinating studies in physical modelling sound design..

Keys+Pad are great, useful and unique, Swell Hacker is going to be much used in chase scenes..

Choir synth, mixed breath and string like very beautiful the variation is dark moody, would make a god pad background for some deep insightful lyrics.

Beauty bells, heard em before on almost any synth but these are special raspy spacious, transparent yet still has presence.

I want to be a Clavinet is really a suprise, unique and infinitly useable.. Funky Town! Where is that place? It's right her in Chromahome!

New Age Dream Synth, great for all kinds a relaxation moods..

Textures spine tingling sounds, windchimes in the higher octaves just what the doctor ordered..

ChromaZone gets a Highly Recommended from Copenhagen

:tu: :tu:
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I've just got the ChromaZone, loaded into my Chromphone, there's no going back now!!

Love the sounds at first perusal. Very useable, and musically programmed.

No filler very interesting usage, the Taiko drums are great. love the Hybrid instruments are fascinating studies in physical modelling sound design..

Keys+Pad are great, useful and unique, Swell Hacker is going to be much used in chase scenes..

Choir synth, mixed breath and string like very beautiful the variation is dark moody, would make a god pad background for some deep insightful lyrics.

Beauty bells, heard em before on almost any synth but these are special raspy spacious, transparent yet still has presence.

I want to be a Clavinet is really a suprise, unique and infinitly useable.. Funky Town! Where is that place? It's right her in Chromahome!

New Age Dream Synth, great for all kinds a relaxation moods..

Textures spine tingling sounds, windchimes in the higher octaves just what the doctor ordered..

ChromaZone gets a Highly Recommended from Copenhagen

:tu: :tu:
Thank's a lot Wade, Copenhagen definitely is a funky town! :band2:

Good News from Boston: ChromaZone earns Five Star Rating!

Sampleconstruct's ChromaZone sound bank for Chromaphone has been awarded five stars for creative excellence by the Boston Chromaphile Society. Chromaphile spokesman Ben Steele says the society plans to induct Simon Stockhausen into the Order of the Gong (OOG) at this winter's award ceremonies. Well done Simon!

Borealis wrote:Good News from Boston: ChromaZone earns Five Star Rating!

Sampleconstruct's ChromaZone sound bank for Chromaphone has been awarded five stars for creative excellence by the Boston Chromaphile Society. Chromaphile spokesman Ben Steele says the society plans to induct Simon Stockhausen into the Order of the Gong (OOG) at this winter's award ceremonies. Well done Simon!
YES - I finally won something - a prize a prize - the last prize I won when I was 13 - a composition prize for a totally atonal and unplayable piano piece performed by my piano teacher - and my dad was one of the jury members voting for me - LOL. But this prize is for real - 5 stars from the Boston Chromaphile Society - yiipeeeee :nutter: :hail: :drunk: :clown: :lol: :D :o :-o :shock: :)

Thank you spokesman!

ChromaZone Bumpage...

Christmas Bumpage for ChromaZone...

Post-Christmas-ChromaZone-Bumpage...

ChromaZone-Bumpage...

I had a quick listen to all of the presets and this is definitely worth every Euro penny!

Really enjoying it so far, Sampleconstruct! :)
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:I had a quick listen to all of the presets and this is definitely worth every Euro penny!

Really enjoying it so far, Sampleconstruct! :)
Thank you - glad you like the sounds :)

ChromaZone Bumpage...

ChromaZone still going strong here...

Welcome 2012 ChromaZone Bumpage...

Return to “Soundware”