Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ChromaZone

I bought this soundset and I strongly recommend it. For me it fills a gap, since I haven't had time to do any serious editing with Chromaphone yet. Even after I do, I doubt I'll create anything as interesting as these patches.

I especially like some of the hybrids.

Mitch I.

Mitch I. wrote:I bought this soundset and I strongly recommend it. For me it fills a gap, since I haven't had time to do any serious editing with Chromaphone yet. Even after I do, I doubt I'll create anything as interesting as these patches.

I especially like some of the hybrids.

Mitch I.
Thank you for the nice feedback, Mitch :)

Bumping the ChromaZone...

Cut the bumpage, Simon!!
;)

Howard wrote:Cut the bumpage, Simon!!
;)
:?:

This set is well worth bumping.

I don't know how many people actually have Chromazone yet, but if you do, and you buy soundsets, buy this one! You won't regret it. :)
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:This set is well worth bumping.

I don't know how many people actually have Chromazone yet, but if you do, and you buy soundsets, buy this one! You won't regret it. :)
Thank you, thank you :hail:

Weekend ChromaZone Bumpage...

A little Thursday Bump for ChromaZone :wheee:

please do not bump this thread or tell anyone about ChromaZone,it is so amazing, I really don't want anyone else to have these wicked presets! Wow!
Chromaphone + ChromaZone= Astounding!
Simon, I hope volume 2 is percolating........;)
KG
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

kgdrum wrote:please do not bump this thread or tell anyone about ChromaZone,it is so amazing, I really don't want anyone else to have these wicked presets! Wow!
KG
HAHA - thank's for the flowers!
And yes, perculating indeed...the folder is growing already :)

EDIT: percolating...
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
kgdrum wrote:please do not bump this thread or tell anyone about ChromaZone,it is so amazing, I really don't want anyone else to have these wicked presets! Wow!
KG
HAHA - thank's for the flowers!
And yes, perculating indeed...the folder is growing already :)
Woohoo! :D
Blue Phase Music

Cool on more sounds
Re: percolate
Yes it might take a German to teach an American proper English lol
But here in NY some people actually pronounce it perculate we have a way of making a NY stylized version of any word ;)
Think of it as my KGDrum bastardized English preset for you Simon 8)
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

kgdrum wrote:Cool on more sounds
Re: percolate
Yes it might take a German to teach an American proper English lol
But here in NY some people actually pronounce it perculate we have a way of making a NY stylized version of any word ;)
Think of it as my KGDrum bastardized English preset for you Simon 8)
But you spelled it correctly in the first place - then I misspelled it and then corrected it :)

Do you know:
who's on 1st?

Return to “Soundware”