Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ChromaZone

Sampleconstruct wrote:The release of my new Chromaphone Bank for AAS seems to get delayed a bit, not from my side though, it's all been signed sealed delivered :)
You have another Chromagasmic bank arriving soon???? Please, elaborate.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

suppppp

mandolarian wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:The release of my new Chromaphone Bank for AAS seems to get delayed a bit, not from my side though, it's all been signed sealed delivered :)
I made a Bank for AAS which they will release and distribute. I usually roll my own and distribute all my sounds via patchpool exclusively but the AAS guys are cool and fun to work with so I made an exception. To keep the tension I won't give any details about the soundest itself :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:
mandolarian wrote:
I made a Bank for AAS which they will release and distribute. I usually roll my own and distribute all my sounds via patchpool exclusively but the AAS guys are cool and fun to work with so I made an exception. To keep the tension I won't give any details about the soundest itself :)
I appreciate the power of tension as a compositional tool, but it does need release or the harmonic balance of the universe and e-commerce in general suffers. ETA?
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

mandolarian wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
mandolarian wrote:
I appreciate the power of tension as a compositional tool, but it does need release or the harmonic balance of the universe and e-commerce in general suffers. ETA?
AAS decides when, all I can say is soooonn...

WSM (Wusik Sound Magazine) published a review of my ChromaZone soundset yesterday, author: Jeffrey Powell.
Read it here.

For the rest of the month ChromaZone is available for a 20% discount. Offer ends on May 1st.

Sampleconstruct wrote:WSM (Wusik Sound Magazine) published a review of my ChromaZone soundset yesterday, author: Jeffrey Powell.
Read it here.
Congratulations Simon on this glowing review, very well deserved!

Ben

Borealis wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:WSM (Wusik Sound Magazine) published a review of my ChromaZone soundset yesterday, author: Jeffrey Powell.
Read it here.
Congratulations Simon on this glowing review, very well deserved!

Ben
Thank you, Ben :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:For the rest of the month ChromaZone is available for a 20% discount. Offer ends on May 1st.
Bumping the discount on a sunny Sunday...

Sampleconstruct wrote:For the rest of the month ChromaZone is available for a 20% discount. Offer ends on May 1st.
Minor discount bumpage on a Monday...

Discount Bumpage on a Tueasday night

5 days left for this discount offer....

About 54-hours-left-for-the-discount-Bumpage

Last call for this discount offer...

Return to “Soundware”