The Unfinished Advent Calendar - All done, and competition winners announced!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, here it is! The final sound of The Unfinished Advent Calendar.

Thanks for all the support, downloads and purchases this month. It's been fantastic. Having said that, if you EVER see me doing this again... shoot me! :)

Zimni is an evolving, dynamic bassling for Massive.
http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/24-zimni-massive

Thank you again. Hope you enjoyed the free synth sounds, the Tyrell N6 set, the free Facebook loops and the competition to win all my soundsets for life.

My 50% Off Christmas Sale ends later today (not entirely sure when as my e-commerce provider is on some silly American time-zone... so get in there now!).

All the best and Merry Christmas KVR!

Thanks for all the great presets! And for putting up with my humor.

So this makes it finished, then?

:hihi:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Thanks for all the hard (and interesting) work. ;)

Merry Christmas, dude :)

Cheers guys. Some exciting new soundsets and sample libraries coming in 2013!

Thanks again.

And the winner is ?

Well, I screwed that up! Hopefully I've corrected it before too many saw that original result which accidentally included someone who got the answer wrong!

Here is the correct result of my competition. I extended the prizes to include two runners-up: one gets a choice of a free bundle, the other a free soundset. I am so good to you.

1) Michael Munzlinger (wins a copy of every synth soundset for life)
2) DJ Shire (wins a copy of a bundle of their choice)
3) Bernard Duc (wins a copy of a soundset of their choice)

Congratulations to the winners and commiserations to the losers. :)

Thanks Syn! I have an idea for a track using those presets....once I get through auditioning all of them.

Return to “Soundware”