Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great synth, cheap, low cpu footprint, low on presets.

I really hope some guys/glas get on board with this little gem!

Thanks!

Anyone else enjoying it? I am on demo at present with hilarious demo sound.. better than drop out lol

Yup, like the basic sound of it a lot, and with this sale, it should be a nobrainer. I'm tempted, but I've got other synths in the same ballpark (Twin for instance). And I promised myself to keep it to a minimal setup..... But it has such a nice Rolandish glossy feel to it.

I'm not aware of any third party sound sets, although I do believe that Kilohearts have an additional one on their site.

I like this synth a lot, just picked it up at the sale price. It sounds extremely "clean", which is kind of a nice departure from all the VA emulations (not that I'm knocking those, but you know...). It certainly sticks out in a mix right away.

I'm doing presets as I go along, working on some new tracks, which is how I usually do it. Maybe I'll share them when I've got a couple a dozen worth showing.

TheoM wrote:Great synth, cheap, low cpu footprint, low on presets.

Thanks!

Anyone else enjoying it? I am on demo at present with hilarious demo sound.. better than drop out lol
I'm totally in agreement. The presets that are there are ok, I don't know if the full version comes with more. But man does that thing sound fantastic.

That looks like a pretty cool little synth. Sadly I don't have it, otherwise I might make a little 64 preset bank for it.

I'd never even heard of it before! :?

tehlord wrote:That looks like a pretty cool little synth. Sadly I don't have it, otherwise I might make a little 64 preset bank for it.

It's actually kind of limited, but after patching together a couple of sounds on Zebra and Diversion, it's really refreshing to keep it simple once in a while.

ariston wrote:
tehlord wrote:That looks like a pretty cool little synth. Sadly I don't have it, otherwise I might make a little 64 preset bank for it.

It's actually kind of limited, but after patching together a couple of sounds on Zebra and Diversion, it's really refreshing to keep it simple once in a while.
Sometimes I get a bit sick and tired of a billion options. :hihi:

Ooooo this looks like a synth I would enjoy and the sale price is going to make it a nearly irresistible impulse buy.......I've downloaded the demo and will give her a spin over the next couple of days....... :hyper:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

tehlord wrote: Sometimes I get a bit sick and tired of a billion options. :hihi:
Exactly! ;)

And then I start to miss them again... and go back... and get tired again... and so on...

I would appreciate (buy) soundbanks for One. I bought it many moons ago and I still like it.

Maybe it's limited but I would like to call it 'focused'.

Teksonik wrote:Ooooo this looks like a synth I would enjoy and the sale price is going to make it a nearly irresistible impulse buy.......I've downloaded the demo and will give her a spin over the next couple of days....... :hyper:
Ok now i'm excited. If it means you'll do an 128 bank i'll pay half the synth for you now (but then you give me the bank)

hehe

DJMashbot wrote:
TheoM wrote:Great synth, cheap, low cpu footprint, low on presets.

Thanks!

I'm totally in agreement. The presets that are there are ok, I don't know if the full version comes with more. But man does that thing sound fantastic.
Curve 2 and this are really making me happy. The full version of this alas IS the demo, you just put in a reg code( i bought it not long after this topic as the price tag was simply right)

This is easy enough to program that i can get into it myself a bit whereas curve is a much bigger beast, but to me they both have that really clean and cutting sound whilst not being cold or tinny.

Anyway, the cpu of this is ridiculous,, it's so low, for the quality of sound. Sometimes i like just some nice clean presets. I really like this one for bass and lead.

Their little fattening plugin for $20 isn't bad either.. but i don't think i'll get that one..

Very happy with the synth though.

manducator wrote:
Maybe it's limited but I would like to call it 'focused'.
I agree with this, there are many hardware synth classics that aren't as featured as this!

I've been toying with it and in the same boat as a lot of people (especially since I have Reaktor) - I don't NEED another synth, but it's nice to have a few that are just focused and have their own particular character.

And yeah, that demo sound is a trip - for some reason I keep thinking of Cartman (taco flavored kisses). :hihi:

If all contributors of this topic made 10 sounds we already would have a decent bank. Idea ??

Return to “Soundware”