Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cyforce wrote:Finally bought, installed and checked... first impression is quite nice, simple and easy to use. But not a real soundmonster.
Hi Martin,

i have collected links for the free sounds posted at this thread here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 57#5227957

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

We are reaching completion on our sound bank, containing around 80 presets. We are also busy with making a demo track that uses only kHs ONE instances and presets from our sound bank.

Having said that, I would like to ask people if they happen to experience the same problem as we do: when opening a project with 10 instances of ONE, some of these instances seem to load the wrong preset. No other plugins are used in this project, it's only these 10 instances. We would love to know if this is caused by our host (Cubase 6.5.4 x64) or maybe OS (Win 8 Pro x64) or plugin. If more people experience this, perhaps the issue can be resolved faster.
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Our sound bank for kHs ONE will be available later this week from their website! We hope you will enjoy it!

Go check out our demo we made to showcase our sound bank. We used 12 instances of kHs ONE and no other samples or instruments have been used.
https://soundcloud.com/solidtrax/solidt ... bank-demo2
Website

Maybe it's time soon to collect the presets that you guys in this thread put together in a bank. Great stuff!

My suggestion would be to bunch it up as a "KVR Community Bank", with author names going into the presets ("Kriminal - ....", "Ingonator - ....", etc.) Anyone opposing or got another suggestion? :)
kiloHearts Developer

Dentoid wrote:Maybe it's time soon to collect the presets that you guys in this thread put together in a bank. Great stuff!

My suggestion would be to bunch it up as a "KVR Community Bank", with author names going into the presets ("Kriminal - ....", "Ingonator - ....", etc.) Anyone opposing or got another suggestion? :)
I had the same idea already so i agree. :)

People only interested in specific sounds could still use the available banks and single files of a specific developer or create their own "best of".
A nice tool to manage fxp files into a new bank seems to be Tobybear MiniHost. I had used that for several synths like e.g. Sylenth1 to create my own "best of" collections.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

mine have been removed and i would prefer you not to use them. They were for one purpose only and not for general public use.

Kriminal wrote:mine have been removed and i would prefer you not to use them. They were for one purpose only and not for general public use.
No problem!
kiloHearts Developer

Kriminal wrote:mine have been removed and i would prefer you not to use them. They were for one purpose only and not for general public use.
I respect your decision but i don't understand it. Why did you offer them here if you don't want them to be for "public use". As far as it is handled by one of the developers (like Dentoid) i don't really see a problem with it.

Aynway as mentioned i respect your decision.

Mine were thought as free patches without many limitations and i have also added them to the KVR banks & patches database.

I guess that the community bank will be published at the KiloHearts website like the two other free banks:
http://kilohearts.com/products/one

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

You can put my presets into a big user bank. Great idea!

Based on his reply (see above) I just deleted Kriminal's link at the thread i created at the KiloHearts forum:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 57#5227957

I also deleted the link to the repacked file (created by Dentoid). Maybe this has to be deleted from this thread too as it is a different link.

BTW besides my bank there are two additional single patches at that thread which could be used if needed.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

I hope to upload some in the next few days.
You're welcome to use them if i'm in time :)

This I don't understand. Can you clarify why you don't want to share your presets when you already did share them before?
You don't want people to apreciate your presets?

Not a flame, but just curious, I do respect your opinion!
Website

@ solidtrax very excited about your commercial release. Will try to duplicate the instance bug on MAC to see if it's an OS problem or a general KHS one problem.

@Cyforce - Martin, please do a bank for these.. commercial is great, love to support your work, 64 presets or better 128. We would be interested, especially since there is obviously quite a few new one users on board now :)
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheoM wrote:Probably because i said they were crap in another topic.
You should have been man enough to be honest here when i posted them.

edit, didn't belong here
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Soundware”