Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ingonator wrote:
Resonator63 wrote:
Dentoid wrote: I haven't forgotten about the community bank from this thread, just have not collected it yet (wanted to wait for the presets from Resonator63, and now maybe allofdrab as well?). Will do but can not say exactly when. Hopefully this or next week!
I posted a small bank of 15 presets in the banks and patches section here on KVR a few days ago. :)
I had collected your single preset files (*.fxp) and all other single files of the other free patches (including my own) and sent to Dentoid. This should make it easier to create the bank. BTW those are 118 patches without those by Kriminal (who did not want his to be included).

Ingo
Thanks Ingo
:)

TheoM, thank you so much for you detailed feedback on our sound bank! This is highly appreciated and we will certainly use your input to improve the quality of our future sound banks! :tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Although I am not a "top designer", I have been playing around with the demo version again and made a few presets, 7 to be exact. Just standard old people's stuff, nothing wild :D
https://app.box.com/s/9by3owh6hc2ozpz1q42f

I just downloaded the presets off the KHS site, and hey, many of these presets are very good, congrats to the preset designers. :)

I'm currently having my annual "DOWNLOAD ALL THE DEMOS!" days :hihi:
So, I might as well download the KHS One demo! Maybe I'll come up with some presets (If it's possible to save presets in the demo!).

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Soundware”