Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd be in, if it weren't for the fact that the demo version doesn't let me save presets ;)
Otherwise, I like the idea!

manducator wrote:If all contributors of this topic made 10 sounds we already would have a decent bank. Idea ??
let's all make a bank! i can submit 10 presets.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

BDeep wrote:I'd be in, if it weren't for the fact that the demo version doesn't let me save presets ;)
There's no limitation in the demo except the nag screen & sound, so preset away! ;)
kiloHearts Developer

I would like to create some presets but I have a very basic question. :oops:

How can I save a whole bank? Never did that, only single presets. Should I create a complete empty bank myself, should I overwrite the existing presets?

manducator wrote:I would like to create some presets but I have a very basic question. :oops:

How can I save a whole bank? Never did that, only single presets. Should I create a complete empty bank myself, should I overwrite the existing presets?
Using the VST, if you right click the preset name you can select "initialize bank" to clear a whole bank and "save bank" to save it.

In the AU version you will need to use the AU preset system of the DAW.
kiloHearts Developer

Dentoid wrote:Using the VST, if you right click the preset name you can select "initialize bank" to clear a whole bank and "save bank" to save it.

In the AU version you will need to use the AU preset system of the DAW.
I just found out, thanks for the answer though. Great option!

Dentoid wrote:
BDeep wrote:I'd be in, if it weren't for the fact that the demo version doesn't let me save presets ;)
There's no limitation in the demo except the nag screen & sound, so preset away! ;)
Dôh! I was so completely brainwashed by regular demo limitations that it didn't even occur to me!
Alright, no more excuses then, I'll get to work :)

Sure.. i will even try to contribute but i don't think they will be any good. But i will try!

It's a start, but i have to be honest i am hoping the topic catches attention of big names like Bigtone, Pro Sounds, Lotuzia, and himalaya to name a few.

I am glad that there seems to be others digging and enjoying this synth..

the sale ends in a week so i hope many more buy it and maybe it will give the dev a boost to commission 1 or 2 pro banks.

TheoM wrote:but i don't think they will be any good.
I can't promise that mine will be that great but it's just nice to see what others come up with, for my own inspiration.

Presets are starting points, nothing more and nothing less.

Hence manducator, the topic title, of *pro* banks :hihi:

the presets that come with it are decent but i want more.. the pads are not great, so i'd love some pads.. the factory bass and leads are good though.

some more crazy fx would be good, etc.

I think bigtone could do wonders with this.. and Himalaya who i am biased towards as many know, PLEASE hehe

TheoM wrote:Hence manducator, the topic title, of *pro* banks :hihi:
Ok, I forgot... Maybe I will try to make a not-so-pro bank anyway.

TheoM wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Ooooo this looks like a synth I would enjoy and the sale price is going to make it a nearly irresistible impulse buy.......I've downloaded the demo and will give her a spin over the next couple of days....... :hyper:
Ok now i'm excited. If it means you'll do an 128 bank i'll pay half the synth for you now (but then you give me the bank)

hehe
Woa that's a very generous offer and a wonderful compliment as well. Thank you so much. :hail: Let me see how I get on with the demo over the next couple of days. The sale price is so low that I'm not worried about making any money at this point.....just looking to have some fun. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Just installed the demo and it does sound nice indeed. I alraedy got too many others (including e.g. Waves Element recently) so i'll hardly decide to get another one very soon.

Anyway saving presets as fxp/fxb files seems to work with the demo so if i find some time i could maybe contribute some sounds. No idea about the exact time and the amount yet.

BTW i like to use Triangle waveforms (especially for some lead sounds but also for others) but did not find one in KHs One. An option to do FM seems to be missing too. Same about an Arp/sequencer.
I have also not found any routing options for the filter so i guess they are in serial?
Would be nice to have some routing options for e.g. the oscillators (e.g. balance knob for F1/F2 for each Osc).

The EQ in the Master section is simple but seems to work quite well.

TheoM wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Ooooo this looks like a synth I would enjoy and the sale price is going to make it a nearly irresistible impulse buy.......I've downloaded the demo and will give her a spin over the next couple of days....... :hyper:
Ok now i'm excited. If it means you'll do an 128 bank i'll pay half the synth for you now (but then you give me the bank)

hehe
looks like a bank contains 100 patches... :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Well then 200 :hihi:

Oh and thanks Ingo, would love to see some sounds from you.

I am liking this little synth more, the more i play with it.

I am working on a couple of other projects, but if I get a window, I will try to contribute 10 or so presets to the effort. I like cooperative efforts, so I will see what I can do.

Is there an established naming convention for presets?
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

Return to “Soundware”