Omnisphere Horizon | The Unfinished - New multis demo

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audiothing wrote:Congrats on the release! Good to have a walkthrough video, but maybe it's a bit too long? :)

Really?

synaesthesia wrote:
There will be a discount for existing customers, plus a small demo pack for all to try out. .
I just ordered the Omnisphere sound set and was an existing customer having purchased the Absynth bundled soundset back in December. I did not see any existing customer discount. Did I miss something?

Bobbotov wrote:I just ordered the Omnisphere sound set and was an existing customer having purchased the Absynth bundled soundset back in December. I did not see any existing customer discount. Did I miss something?
Hey Bobbotov,

You should have received an email with the discount code earlier on today. I emailed out to everyone on the mailing list.

Cheers,
Matt

synaesthesia wrote:
Bobbotov wrote:I just ordered the Omnisphere sound set and was an existing customer having purchased the Absynth bundled soundset back in December. I did not see any existing customer discount. Did I miss something?
Hey Bobbotov,

You should have received an email with the discount code earlier on today. I emailed out to everyone on the mailing list.

Cheers,
Matt
Oh, too late, It was in my spam folder! :(

Gah! Bloody email. Sorry.

Nine times out of ten I do some kind of discount or offer for existing customers. So be sure to check when I do my next release.

20 pounds? is it worth it? not bad meant at all but i bought some presetpacks and was mostly disappointed in the past from various people......

are those sounds sounding really new! or more alterations of existing sounds/presets?

Caine, all I can say is take a listen to the demo tracks and/or watch the walkthrough video.

If you like the sounds, then hooray.

Oh and there's also a free taster pack of 16 sounds. You can try them out. :)

Just beautiful, this is high on my wishlist.

Thanks Theo, much appreciated.

synaesthesia wrote:Caine, all I can say is take a listen to the demo tracks and/or watch the walkthrough video.

If you like the sounds, then hooray.

Oh and there's also a free taster pack of 16 sounds. You can try them out. :)
thanks a lot ;) i really love the piano sound and the movierhythms, can you maybe tell how many piano sounds are in there? and movierhythm sounds?

and especially at the piano sound, are all notes played likea normal piano or are some notes, octaves different sounding ? like an experimental piano patch, i miss a great piano in omnisphere i got emotional piano and it's great but yours sounds very nice especially for dark ambient etc.

@Matt

Excellent stuff! 10/10 mate

BUMP

Rob :)

Caine123 wrote:thanks a lot ;) i really love the piano sound and the movierhythms, can you maybe tell how many piano sounds are in there? and movierhythm sounds?

and especially at the piano sound, are all notes played likea normal piano or are some notes, octaves different sounding ? like an experimental piano patch, i miss a great piano in omnisphere i got emotional piano and it's great but yours sounds very nice especially for dark ambient etc.
There's about 50 of those movie rhythms.

Two pianos, plus a Rhodes style instrument. The piano in the demo tracks (Anemoi's Piano is the patch name) is consistent up and down the keyboard - it has been a very popular sound! Lots of comments on it. It's designed to be very lyrical and delicate, but still crisp enough to cut through a mix.

rob_lee wrote:@Matt

BUMP

Thanks Rob! Good to see you back from the wilderness. ;)

synaesthesia wrote:
rob_lee wrote:@Matt

BUMP

Thanks Rob! Good to see you back from the wilderness. ;)
Haha.. been working away on stuff for months Matt.. great sounds you got there for sure.. i don't have Omnisphere but it sounds the business :-)

Rob

from the demos, these sounds are really top notch...might have to try the free bank....

amazing what some people can make using spectrasonics' rompler :D

here's hoping you do more sets for it

Return to “Soundware”