Soundset Diversity for Diversion released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversity for Diversion

Sequent wrote:Wade to go on those tracks, TwoToneshuzz! Not only do the compositions show off Simon's patches rather nicely, but they also show off Dmitry's fantastic work i.e. Diversion itself. Very organic and very alive sounding to my ears! :clap:

I'm so glad I picked Diversion and very happy to have gotten Diversity as well! :love:

Really looking forward to exploring these sounds for myself over the weekend!!! Thank you for sharing what you created with these. :D
Thanks for the compliment. Yes Diversion is an excellent sound making tool. Very high end sounding. Flexible modulation possiblities. Just CPU heavy, but used carefully reducing polyphony tuning your arragement to make the most of the sounds singly and in pairs goes a long way to stretch CPU resources.. In a way I think when sounds are this rich it's a shame to overload the arrangement with too many sounds and lose the crispness and clarity..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

New track using Diversity sounds for Diversion.

twelve instances of Diversion playing 12 sounds playing alternately at most 4 or 5 at any one time. It's all very cerebrally composed constructed in Numerology.

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/thes ... ng/s-5t6gb

TwoToneshuzz wrote:New track using Diversity sounds for Diversion.

twelve instances of Diversion playing 12 sounds playing alternately at most 4 or 5 at any one time. It's all very cerebrally composed constructed in Numerology.

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/thes ... ng/s-5t6gb
Just listening as I'm writing, I think this is a brilliant track, dark, strange, atonal, sometimes romantic, nostalgic - very unusual non-tonalities emerge from space and vanish again, unpredictable, disturbing, sometimes soothing again.
Your best one yet from the Diversity-series imo.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm getting serious about exploring the Diversity sounds. Adding more modulations and pitch modulations in the next track. Refining my sequences it's great to have time to work on music this Easter Holiday!

Before I go to the more detailed setup projected above, with many changes which almost invariably changes the quality and feel sometimes for the better or for the worse, with too many things to keep track of I post one more track using the previous setup with variations..

It's long but nothing is repeated exactly the elements are scrambled and rearranged...

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/betw ... ds/s-15hKJ

@TwoToneshuzz... these new tracks are great!

They kind of put me in the "Invisible Connections" and "Silver Apples of the Moon" frame of mind. I mean that as a compliment! :)

Keep up the good work!!!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:@TwoToneshuzz... these new tracks are great!

They kind of put me in the "Invisible Connections" and "Silver Apples of the Moon" frame of mind. I mean that as a compliment! :)

Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks for the compliment. I will keep working, can't predict if it will be good yet though...

Silver Apples of the Moon is a beautiful phrase. Invisible Connections is what it's all about isn't it?

A new track with Diversity Sounds.

Set up a new system in Numerology Pro 3 struggled tweaked and fiddled my easter days away..

Well here's the result. The Diversity Sounds are excellent. My arrangement well, it's strange like a conversion of diverse characters that goes around in circles some comment with much emotion, others are trying to take the moral high ground, some just comment for the sake of hearing their own voice..

Listen if you care to join the conversation.

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/some ... rs/s-M00HU

I post my set with Diversity for Diversion pieces

https://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/set ... -diversion

TwoToneshuzz wrote:My arrangement well, it's strange like a conversion of diverse characters that goes around in circles some comment with much emotion, others are trying to take the moral high ground, some just comment for the sake of hearing their own voice..
Sounds like you're talking about KVR!

Well, it seems that you have an album's full of tracks centered around Diversity. This one sounds good as well! More Apples and Connections.

As for tweaking your Easter away... I could think of far worse ways to spend your holiday!!! :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:A new track with Diversity Sounds.

Set up a new system in Numerology Pro 3 struggled tweaked and fiddled my easter days away..

Well here's the result. The Diversity Sounds are excellent. My arrangement well, it's strange like a conversion of diverse characters that goes around in circles some comment with much emotion, others are trying to take the moral high ground, some just comment for the sake of hearing their own voice..

Yeah, it's alive - this is a very entertaining track, the soundtrack to an intellectual SciFi movie from the 1950s revamped in 3D and colour!

TwoToneshuzz wrote:A new track with Diversity Sounds. Set up a new system in Numerology Pro 3 struggled tweaked and fiddled my easter days away..
That's very impressive work, thanks for a great fun :tu:

Sequent wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:My arrangement well, it's strange like a conversion of diverse characters that goes around in circles some comment with much emotion, others are trying to take the moral high ground, some just comment for the sake of hearing their own voice..
Sounds like you're talking about KVR!

Well, it seems that you have an album's full of tracks centered around Diversity. This one sounds good as well! More Apples and Connections.

As for tweaking your Easter away... I could think of far worse ways to spend your holiday!!! :)
Ya come to think of it it IS a good way to spend the holiday.

Thanks for the compliments Sequent!

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:A new track with Diversity Sounds.

Yeah, it's alive - this is a very entertaining track, the soundtrack to an intellectual SciFi movie from the 1950s revamped in 3D and colour!
Yes I'm partial to intellectual SciFi, Actually just rented and watched Prometheus twice this weekend..

Thanks for the compliment! You make entertaining sounds! It's fun digging around the Diversity soundset to see what's there.. Lots of potential as yet untapped..

sches wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:A new track with Diversity Sounds. Set up a new system in Numerology Pro 3 struggled tweaked and fiddled my easter days away..
That's very impressive work, thanks for a great fun :tu:
Thanks for the compliment Dimitri! Yes it's all in good fun the DiverseCharactersTrack.. Diversion is capable of many many shades timbres; characters and colors.. An expressionistic and impressionistic wonder tool!

Return to “Soundware”