Ridiumsound soundsets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

February sale, save 50%!  The soundsets are $6 and samplesets $5 a piece until March 1.  

After quite some time staring bleary-eyed at the computer screen, I'm excited to finally release ME01 and ME02 for Massive.  My design blueprint was to provide futuristic, punchy sounds that make extensive use of the macro knobs to provide a wide range of sound manipulation capability. These soundsets are like an army of lion-sized bionic pit bulls hungry to tear into multiple genres of EDM, especially Dubstep, Drum-N-Bass, Electro House, and Breakbeat.

Chords
 Arps
 Leads
 Wobble Basses
 Auto Basses
 Solid Basses
 Pads
 Growls
 Risers
 Drops

Soundcloud

Soundcloud

Last edited by scott_free on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 17 times in total.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

When I read the title of this thread I thought you had problems with Massive as you were missing some elements of it :oops: :lol:

Thanks for pointing that out! :) I think I fixed it.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

I get the error "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to your cart contents" with both sound sets in the cart...

Edit: Looks like it does this for the 1st sound set. With just ME02 in the cart, the coupon works.

Thanks for pointing this out! The coupon should now work for any product(s) in the cart and its now for $8 off.

edit: Djmashbot, check your PMs!
Last edited by scott_free on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Over.

Last edited by scott_free on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weekend bump.

Ridium Sound is having Summer's End Sale starting 9/01/13.

NI Massive soundsets Missing Element 01 and Missing Element 02 are 33% off.

Stockpile ammo for your next project.

No coupon code required.

Get ME01 and ME02 for $10 a piece.

Surprised there isn't much discussion here... great sounds at a bargain price.

Last day of the sale!

Petri at HowtoMakeElectronicMusic.com has reviewed the soundsets, check it out here.

His verdict? "These are very nice and modern sounding EDM presets for Massive. Recommended!"

Many thanks to Petri for the recommendation.

Fall sale. $7 a soundset until 11/26.

Weekend Bump.

Return to “Soundware”