Sound Library MetaVox for Alchemy released on patchpool - discounted through Sept 25

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy MetaVox for Alchemy

Wicked expansion pack, think it's great value at this price too,,,

dredd i knight wrote:Wicked expansion pack, think it's great value at this price too,,,
Thank you - and a MetaBump for MetaVox.

Post-release-Tuesday-evening-bump.

One-week-since-release-Meta-Bumpage.

Was finally able to get my studio back up (mostly) and spend a little time with this set.
Fantastic! Along with the ones others have already mentioned, the 'Hurdy Gurdy' was wonderful surprise!
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

BBFG# wrote:Was finally able to get my studio back up (mostly) and spend a little time with this set.
Fantastic! Along with the ones others have already mentioned, the 'Hurdy Gurdy' was wonderful surprise!
Thank you for the nice feedback, yeah the Hurdy Gurdy was a surprise for me too, the singing part is hidden in the middle of the long sample also :)

This soundset seems like it was made for use with Mobile and the touch remix pad manipulation. Just fantastic.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:This soundset seems like it was made for use with Mobile and the touch remix pad manipulation. Just fantastic.
Great! I guess that counts for all Alchemy libraries which contain a wide variety of sounds in the Remix pad, not just "variations" - glad you're liking it :)

Had a long (and i mean looong) play with MetaVox last weekend. Many of the sounds just put a smile on my face or directly carried my into nirvana.

This definitely is your best Alchemy expansion so far, Simon.
Seems that bowed instruments and vocals are the most effective samplefood for granular synths.

For all who have ValhallaÜbermod, get the donationware presets from Patchpool and put it with the preset "All Over" into a send channel. The result is instant highness without drugs.

Cheers,
Gerald
EAT - SLEEP - SYNTH
http://soundcloud.com/pocvecem

pocvecem wrote:Had a long (and i mean looong) play with MetaVox last weekend. Many of the sounds just put a smile on my face or directly carried my into nirvana.

This definitely is your best Alchemy expansion so far, Simon.
Seems that bowed instruments and vocals are the most effective samplefood for granular synths.

For all who have ValhallaÜbermod, get the donationware presets from Patchpool and put it with the preset "All Over" into a send channel. The result is instant highness without drugs.

Cheers,
Gerald
Thank you for the flowers, Gerald - "that goes down like oil" as we say.

Yes, no one can reach you the water.

:lol:
EAT - SLEEP - SYNTH
http://soundcloud.com/pocvecem

pocvecem wrote:Yes, no one can reach you the water.

:lol:
:D

BTW, wanted to let you know about the vast improvement in download speeds for these files! Not sure if this is something you or my IP did, but considering my IP is *#%$!, I'm giving the credit to you!

BBFG# wrote:BTW, wanted to let you know about the vast improvement in download speeds for these files! Not sure if this is something you or my IP did, but considering my IP is *#%$!, I'm giving the credit to you!
Yes, I moved most patchpool files to a new amazon-server as my former provider didn't supply acceptable download speeds anymore, especially in non-european countries. I can now dl stuff from my amazon server with 6+ MB/sec which is pretty fast.

I will be definitely adding this to my list. :)

Return to “Soundware”