Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for Falcon/MachFive released on patchpool - free update Celtic harp

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MachFive Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for Falcon/MachFive 3

LOL - man, you make me laugh :nutter: :D :lol: :hyper: :tu: :singer: :wheee: :party:

This sound library is now discounted in the patchpool Christmas sale at 25% through Dec 31.

Things are up and running here. Everything seems good, nice sound quality blazingly fast load times. Nice interesting sounds...

I wish I could lock me up for a week with this bank but my Day Jobs is going to require some attention after my recent visit to the countrside..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:Things are up and running here. Everything seems good, nice sound quality blazingly fast load times. Nice interesting sounds...

I wish I could lock me up for a week with this bank but my Day Jobs is going to require some attention after my recent visit to the countrside..
Thank's Wade, but like this you can explore the library step by step after returning from work each day.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:Things are up and running here. Everything seems good, nice sound quality blazingly fast load times. Nice interesting sounds...

Thank's Wade, but like this you can explore the library step by step after returning from work each day.
As I'm doing now just before I get on my way to work.

I like using Mach Five in Standalone mode her at the start. With the Mac OSX Activity monitor on I can see how the CPU load is for the different sounds. It seems CPU load with the Scattered Entity soudns is quite doable for my 3.1 Ghz i5 Quad core...Just have to watch and trim the programs polyphony if need be.

Great work on these sounds!
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Demo video for one of the timpani patches from Scattered Entity Vol. 1 - "Three Timpanis Mixed Art":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fckmYAv60

Today I updated the PDF for this library, it now includes all the patch descriptions from the Info-page in MachFive, so that also users who don't have this library yet can get an impression of how things are programmed and layed out. You can view/download the new PDF here.

This library is discounted at 20% until April 1st.

There is now a 22% discount for this library until October 28, also as a promo for my upcoming library Ambient Strings for MachFive, which is just around the corner.

I just released Falcon Singles - Celtic Harp, a falconized, expanded and re-worked update of the Celtic harp patches from Scattered Entity, also adding some new patches, samples, wavetables and background images and improving/polishing some of the existing harp samples. This is a free upgrade, I already sent out the link to all users of this library scattered around the globe.

If you’re not a Falcon user, you can still use the new samples and wavetables within the terms of the license agreement.

More updated patches will follow later this year.

Sweet!
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Demo for an updated, soon to be released waterphone patch from the sound library Scattered Entity for Falcon (former MachFive 3) - the patch is now playing in multi-granular mode, plenty of Macros and some new FX were added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2344RiZcom0

With a recent update UVI removed the feature to use long wav samples in the wavetable synth in order to extract single cycle waveforms - which results in an error message “invalid file format“ when trying to load two of the patches from Scattered Entity.

I just fixed this by creating single cycle waveforms from these samples and changing the paths in the programs. Also I modified one of the waterphone patches (also contained in the “Falcon Update“ folder), adding plenty of Macros and substituting the old granular oscillator with the new multi-granular oscillator. More updated patches will follow next year.

Download link for the update has been sent out to all users of Scattered Entity.

Return to “Soundware”