Free Presets for NI Monark

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks! It really freaks me out how great this synth sounds. And for $49! I always thought the standout weakness for soft synths were leads and basses. Hopefully this starts a new trend and helps set a higher standard.
I am really new to Monark, but was just completely blown away!

Thank you for those. I just downloaded them and will load em up tonight.
Love your Synthmaster banks so I'm very curious about this one!

Thank you!

Will have a play later. Thank you for sharing your work, knowing your music these will sound great :)

Thank you :love:

Thank you :-) You are showing what great sounds this synth can do.

Between Massive and DCAM I almost forgot that I bought Monark! :smack:

Thanks guys. I was not expecting that free presets for Monark would really mean much to anyone! Now I want to do more :)
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Just wanted to say THANKS for these. Now just waiting on my Komplete 9 upgrade to be delivered... :x
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Has anyone successfully loaded these presets yet? I've had problems from time to time with Reaktor presets loading for others.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Hey Sami

might be worth saving as a bank
having trouble saving them...

dave

Yes a snapshot bank would be welcome as I could load it in my customised Monark with aftertouch etc, the presets wouldn't load in that but snapshots will

Aiynzahev wrote:Has anyone successfully loaded these presets yet? I've had problems from time to time with Reaktor presets loading for others.
I load them individually from the user directory not the preset list, I think that's what you mean.

Incidentally, there's some gems and definately more than I was anticipating. Quality.

You may want to consider setting up a donate link for these, you are being too generous. imho

Aiynzahev wrote:Has anyone successfully loaded these presets yet? I've had problems from time to time with Reaktor presets loading for others.
Loaded here fine. Thanks for these - great stuff. I'd encourage you to do more.

MFXxx wrote: You may want to consider setting up a donate link for these, you are being too generous. imho
I dunno, I am getting warm and fuzzy feelings here :)

I have been overwhelmed with the support I've had from KVR members and my customers in general. In the space of a little over a year I've managed to do a lot and that has been because people have been so encouraging and supportive.

If I didn't think people valued my work I would not be doing this anymore. So all the emails, comments and general feedback I get really support me a lot.

This is just a small gift for now back to the community who has helped me so much.
Aiynzahev-sounds

I've read the manual for Reaktor and read forum comments about it's preset system and it still confuses me.

What is the preferred way for you to use these presets and could someone just point out how I'd do that? I.e make a snapshot bank?

Ah wait. I see how to do it now! If I have any difficulty exporting the thing I'll get back to you, but I think I'll have a snapshot bank ready today.
Last edited by Aiynzahev on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “Soundware”