Lancet KickDrums and MonoSynth (Permanent Discount! 50% OFF!!)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have multisampled a Vermona Mono Lancet and Kick Lancet in high quality format and made them into instruments for Ableton Sampler & Simpler.

Everything is recorded at 24bit, 88.2Khz through an RME converter.

Some example sounds:

https://soundcloud.com/thisisasylum_nl/lancet-monosynth

https://soundcloud.com/thisisasylum_nl/lancet-kickdrums

Descriptions and links:

http://thisisasylum.nl/ms_webstore/

These can be bought as Live Packs. After installing the Live Pack you can open the according Live Set and import all the instruments to your User Library where they will be saved along with the samples.

Hope you enjoy and have fun.

Oh, you can get a little DemoSamplePack with a few Lancet KickDrums right HERE

Cheers,
Glen.
Last edited by LFO8 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 am, edited 9 times in total.

Ableton instruments that pack analog jummyness :phones:

February Discount!

This whole month you can get these great instruments at a reduced price of 5 Euro's (7 Dollars) (the normal price is 15 Euro's)

Jummy :phones:
Last edited by LFO8 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemme just up this one more time. This has been permanently reduced in price folks. It now only costs a third.

Time for a litte give-away promotion for the permanently discounted products.

I will give a way a copy of both Lancet KickDrums and MonoSynth to the first three people who respond here.

:party:

I'll give this a li'll bump :phones:

Would I get the free copy despite being you LFO8 the one who first responded? ;)
eSoundz: alacantec

Hahaha.. yes! I will not be getting a free package. You are though. Check your PM :hyper:

Thanks LFO8, you're so kind! :hug: Going to launch Live and give them a test run by myself! :D
eSoundz: alacantec

The demos sound great!

I'm very glad you like the sounds Whoomp. When i was making these sampled instruments I was thinking a lot about wether to process them further or not. Almost any sample Library or sampled instruments these days are very processed and compressed.

While that is a way to go, I decided to do it different with this package and leave further processing choices and compression up to the user, so that you are given the high quality deep analog sound as the foundation or ready to use (whichever you prefer).

I can speak for myself that processing sounds the way I want to is a part of the joy of making sound and music for me and I hope that goes for others as well. The sound of these Vermona instruments is rich and deep.

Whoomp, check your PM, you are one of the three first responders to get the package free. :hyper:

Yay!
Very well put together ableton instruments here.
Thanks man!

Any freebies left? :)

Yep :)

You're the third and last one to get both instruments for free TheControlCentre (check your PM).

Mind you, 5 euro's is of course no bad price for this quality, but that's just my opinion eh? :hihi:

Btw: The demo of the Synth is just run through a bit of Soundtoys Echoboy. All of these sounds take FX processing very well.

Edit; I have uploaded a different demo for the KickDrums now. With a pinch of processing and together with some percussion to showcase the kicks in context a bit better.
Last edited by LFO8 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Soundware”